Pierce Brosnan's Thriller 'I.T.' Gets 'A Good Day to Die Hard' Director John Moore
Pierce Brosnan is gearing up for his next film "I.T." after completing "The November Man". Deadline reports that John Moore ("Behind Enemy Lines", "Max Payne", "A Good Day to Die Hard" helmer) is hired to helm the upcoming tech thriller for fall start date.
The story centers on a successful publisher who falls out with his pal, a young I.T. consultant. He soon finds the former friend is using technology to torment his life and family. William Wisher Jr. ("Terminator 2: Judgment Day", "The 13th Warrior") rewrites the script drafted by Dan Kay.
Brosnan's other next projects include romantic comedy "How to Make Love Like an Englishman" with Jessica Alba and Salma Hayek, spy thriller "Survivor" with Milla Jovovich, action thriller "The Coup" with Owen Wilson, and King Louis XIV pic "The Moon and the Sun" with Benjamin Walker and William Hurt.
The former James Bond depicter is also expected to reprise his role as CIA agent Peter Devereaux should any sequel to "The November Man" be made.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'