Pierce Brosnan's Thriller 'I.T.' Gets 'A Good Day to Die Hard' Director John Moore
Pierce Brosnan is gearing up for his next film "I.T." after completing "The November Man". Deadline reports that John Moore ("Behind Enemy Lines", "Max Payne", "A Good Day to Die Hard" helmer) is hired to helm the upcoming tech thriller for fall start date.
The story centers on a successful publisher who falls out with his pal, a young I.T. consultant. He soon finds the former friend is using technology to torment his life and family. William Wisher Jr. ("Terminator 2: Judgment Day", "The 13th Warrior") rewrites the script drafted by Dan Kay.
Brosnan's other next projects include romantic comedy "How to Make Love Like an Englishman" with Jessica Alba and Salma Hayek, spy thriller "Survivor" with Milla Jovovich, action thriller "The Coup" with Owen Wilson, and King Louis XIV pic "The Moon and the Sun" with Benjamin Walker and William Hurt.
The former James Bond depicter is also expected to reprise his role as CIA agent Peter Devereaux should any sequel to "The November Man" be made.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris