Pierce Brosnan's Thriller 'I.T.' Gets 'A Good Day to Die Hard' Director John Moore
Pierce Brosnan is gearing up for his next film "I.T." after completing "The November Man". Deadline reports that John Moore ("Behind Enemy Lines", "Max Payne", "A Good Day to Die Hard" helmer) is hired to helm the upcoming tech thriller for fall start date.
The story centers on a successful publisher who falls out with his pal, a young I.T. consultant. He soon finds the former friend is using technology to torment his life and family. William Wisher Jr. ("Terminator 2: Judgment Day", "The 13th Warrior") rewrites the script drafted by Dan Kay.
Brosnan's other next projects include romantic comedy "How to Make Love Like an Englishman" with Jessica Alba and Salma Hayek, spy thriller "Survivor" with Milla Jovovich, action thriller "The Coup" with Owen Wilson, and King Louis XIV pic "The Moon and the Sun" with Benjamin Walker and William Hurt.
The former James Bond depicter is also expected to reprise his role as CIA agent Peter Devereaux should any sequel to "The November Man" be made.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?