Pierce Brosnan's Thriller 'I.T.' Gets 'A Good Day to Die Hard' Director John Moore
Pierce Brosnan is gearing up for his next film "I.T." after completing "The November Man". Deadline reports that John Moore ("Behind Enemy Lines", "Max Payne", "A Good Day to Die Hard" helmer) is hired to helm the upcoming tech thriller for fall start date.
The story centers on a successful publisher who falls out with his pal, a young I.T. consultant. He soon finds the former friend is using technology to torment his life and family. William Wisher Jr. ("Terminator 2: Judgment Day", "The 13th Warrior") rewrites the script drafted by Dan Kay.
Brosnan's other next projects include romantic comedy "How to Make Love Like an Englishman" with Jessica Alba and Salma Hayek, spy thriller "Survivor" with Milla Jovovich, action thriller "The Coup" with Owen Wilson, and King Louis XIV pic "The Moon and the Sun" with Benjamin Walker and William Hurt.
The former James Bond depicter is also expected to reprise his role as CIA agent Peter Devereaux should any sequel to "The November Man" be made.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked