Pierce Brosnan's Thriller 'I.T.' Gets 'A Good Day to Die Hard' Director John Moore
Pierce Brosnan is gearing up for his next film "I.T." after completing "The November Man". Deadline reports that John Moore ("Behind Enemy Lines", "Max Payne", "A Good Day to Die Hard" helmer) is hired to helm the upcoming tech thriller for fall start date.
The story centers on a successful publisher who falls out with his pal, a young I.T. consultant. He soon finds the former friend is using technology to torment his life and family. William Wisher Jr. ("Terminator 2: Judgment Day", "The 13th Warrior") rewrites the script drafted by Dan Kay.
Brosnan's other next projects include romantic comedy "How to Make Love Like an Englishman" with Jessica Alba and Salma Hayek, spy thriller "Survivor" with Milla Jovovich, action thriller "The Coup" with Owen Wilson, and King Louis XIV pic "The Moon and the Sun" with Benjamin Walker and William Hurt.
The former James Bond depicter is also expected to reprise his role as CIA agent Peter Devereaux should any sequel to "The November Man" be made.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities