Johnny Galecki Splits From Kelli Garner
Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have ended their two-year relationship, Us Weekly reports. A source tells the site that the split was amicable, adding, "Johnny and Kelli are still best friends."
Back in January, the pair, who first went public with their relationship in March 2012, showed off some PDAs during a Mexico getaway nearly a week after attending Johnny's ex-girlfriend Kaley Cuoco's wedding to Ryan Sweeting. At that time, Johnny, who kept his romance under wraps when dating Kaley, didn't seem hesitate to kiss Kelli on the beaches of Mexico.
In November 2013, Johnny opened up about his relationship with Kaley after splitting from her. He said, "We're dear friends, still. Kaley's not just an ex, she's a part of my life... I just don't like to speak about it. And not because I'm trying to be enigmatic; I just worry that it will conflict with people's acceptance of (our characters) Leonard and Penny. I get the curiosity, but I don't want to distract from the story."
Johnny can be seen in the new season of "The Big Bang Theory". The series will have its original cast, including Johnny, Kaley, Jim Parsons, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar, back in their respective roles. The first episode of the eighth season will premiere on CBS on September 22.
More Johnny Galecki News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce