Johnny Galecki Splits From Kelli Garner
Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have ended their two-year relationship, Us Weekly reports. A source tells the site that the split was amicable, adding, "Johnny and Kelli are still best friends."
Back in January, the pair, who first went public with their relationship in March 2012, showed off some PDAs during a Mexico getaway nearly a week after attending Johnny's ex-girlfriend Kaley Cuoco's wedding to Ryan Sweeting. At that time, Johnny, who kept his romance under wraps when dating Kaley, didn't seem hesitate to kiss Kelli on the beaches of Mexico.
In November 2013, Johnny opened up about his relationship with Kaley after splitting from her. He said, "We're dear friends, still. Kaley's not just an ex, she's a part of my life... I just don't like to speak about it. And not because I'm trying to be enigmatic; I just worry that it will conflict with people's acceptance of (our characters) Leonard and Penny. I get the curiosity, but I don't want to distract from the story."
Johnny can be seen in the new season of "The Big Bang Theory". The series will have its original cast, including Johnny, Kaley, Jim Parsons, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar, back in their respective roles. The first episode of the eighth season will premiere on CBS on September 22.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut