Ansel Elgort Splits From Girlfriend Violetta Komyshan
Ansel Elgort has called it quits with his longtime girlfriend, Violetta Komyshan, Us Weekly reports. A source reveals that the couple, who met when attending New York's LaGuardia High School, split due to Ansel's hectic schedule.
The source tells the site, "[Ansel and Violetta] tried to navigate his commitments, but between filming and press for the movies [it got difficult]." The source adds that their romance was "young love" and the split was amicable.
On August 23, the "Divergent" actor was reported attending his sister's wedding at St. Andrew's Dune Church in Southampton, New York by himself. A guest at the wedding claimed, "Ansel spent the night solo, dancing up a storm with friends and family."
Ansel and Violetta first publicly stepped out at the Valentino show for Paris Menswear Fashion Week in Paris last June.
Ansel can be seen in upcoming movie "Men, Women & Children". He stars along with Adam Sandler, Jennifer Garner and Emma Thompson. The comedy film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on October 3.
More Ansel Elgort News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed