Ansel Elgort Splits From Girlfriend Violetta Komyshan
Ansel Elgort has called it quits with his longtime girlfriend, Violetta Komyshan, Us Weekly reports. A source reveals that the couple, who met when attending New York's LaGuardia High School, split due to Ansel's hectic schedule.
The source tells the site, "[Ansel and Violetta] tried to navigate his commitments, but between filming and press for the movies [it got difficult]." The source adds that their romance was "young love" and the split was amicable.
On August 23, the "Divergent" actor was reported attending his sister's wedding at St. Andrew's Dune Church in Southampton, New York by himself. A guest at the wedding claimed, "Ansel spent the night solo, dancing up a storm with friends and family."
Ansel and Violetta first publicly stepped out at the Valentino show for Paris Menswear Fashion Week in Paris last June.
Ansel can be seen in upcoming movie "Men, Women & Children". He stars along with Adam Sandler, Jennifer Garner and Emma Thompson. The comedy film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on October 3.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'