Ansel Elgort Splits From Girlfriend Violetta Komyshan
Ansel Elgort has called it quits with his longtime girlfriend, Violetta Komyshan, Us Weekly reports. A source reveals that the couple, who met when attending New York's LaGuardia High School, split due to Ansel's hectic schedule.
The source tells the site, "[Ansel and Violetta] tried to navigate his commitments, but between filming and press for the movies [it got difficult]." The source adds that their romance was "young love" and the split was amicable.
On August 23, the "Divergent" actor was reported attending his sister's wedding at St. Andrew's Dune Church in Southampton, New York by himself. A guest at the wedding claimed, "Ansel spent the night solo, dancing up a storm with friends and family."
Ansel and Violetta first publicly stepped out at the Valentino show for Paris Menswear Fashion Week in Paris last June.
Ansel can be seen in upcoming movie "Men, Women & Children". He stars along with Adam Sandler, Jennifer Garner and Emma Thompson. The comedy film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on October 3.
More Ansel Elgort News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!