Ansel Elgort Splits From Girlfriend Violetta Komyshan
Ansel Elgort has called it quits with his longtime girlfriend, Violetta Komyshan, Us Weekly reports. A source reveals that the couple, who met when attending New York's LaGuardia High School, split due to Ansel's hectic schedule.
The source tells the site, "[Ansel and Violetta] tried to navigate his commitments, but between filming and press for the movies [it got difficult]." The source adds that their romance was "young love" and the split was amicable.
On August 23, the "Divergent" actor was reported attending his sister's wedding at St. Andrew's Dune Church in Southampton, New York by himself. A guest at the wedding claimed, "Ansel spent the night solo, dancing up a storm with friends and family."
Ansel and Violetta first publicly stepped out at the Valentino show for Paris Menswear Fashion Week in Paris last June.
Ansel can be seen in upcoming movie "Men, Women & Children". He stars along with Adam Sandler, Jennifer Garner and Emma Thompson. The comedy film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on October 3.
More Ansel Elgort News
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors