Ansel Elgort Splits From Girlfriend Violetta Komyshan
Ansel Elgort has called it quits with his longtime girlfriend, Violetta Komyshan, Us Weekly reports. A source reveals that the couple, who met when attending New York's LaGuardia High School, split due to Ansel's hectic schedule.
The source tells the site, "[Ansel and Violetta] tried to navigate his commitments, but between filming and press for the movies [it got difficult]." The source adds that their romance was "young love" and the split was amicable.
On August 23, the "Divergent" actor was reported attending his sister's wedding at St. Andrew's Dune Church in Southampton, New York by himself. A guest at the wedding claimed, "Ansel spent the night solo, dancing up a storm with friends and family."
Ansel and Violetta first publicly stepped out at the Valentino show for Paris Menswear Fashion Week in Paris last June.
Ansel can be seen in upcoming movie "Men, Women & Children". He stars along with Adam Sandler, Jennifer Garner and Emma Thompson. The comedy film is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on October 3.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?