Pamela Anderson Files Petition to Dismiss Divorce From Rick Salomon
Pamela Anderson has a change of heart. After filing for divorce from her husband Rick Salomon, the former "Baywatch" star wanted to dismiss it. According to PEOPLE, Anderson filed a petition on August 21, requesting the divorce filing to get thrown out.
Anderson filed for divorce from Salomon on July 3, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their separation. The pair, who separated in 2007 and remarried earlier this year, were later seen packing on PDA in Malibu on July 16. "They were very tender, very sweet," an eyewitness told E! News of the pair who were also seen cuddling and kissing.
"He is the best thing for her. Rick encourages Pam to stay on the straight and narrow. No man has ever had such a positive effect on her," a source close to Anderson told Radar Online. "Rick is trying his best to be patient to work it out with her."
In other news, the 47-year-old actress is featured sporting a retro-inspired look for No Tofu magazine. In the photos, which are taken by Zoey Grossman, Anderson sports various outfits by Saint Laurent, Miu Miu, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Dolce and Gabbana.
"I acted out, self-medicated, but I got through it. I was desperate to find love again, and was convinced a few times that I could salvage a family... my boys grew up around a colorful crowd," she says of her past in an interview for the spread.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia