Pamela Anderson Files Petition to Dismiss Divorce From Rick Salomon
Pamela Anderson has a change of heart. After filing for divorce from her husband Rick Salomon, the former "Baywatch" star wanted to dismiss it. According to PEOPLE, Anderson filed a petition on August 21, requesting the divorce filing to get thrown out.
Anderson filed for divorce from Salomon on July 3, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their separation. The pair, who separated in 2007 and remarried earlier this year, were later seen packing on PDA in Malibu on July 16. "They were very tender, very sweet," an eyewitness told E! News of the pair who were also seen cuddling and kissing.
"He is the best thing for her. Rick encourages Pam to stay on the straight and narrow. No man has ever had such a positive effect on her," a source close to Anderson told Radar Online. "Rick is trying his best to be patient to work it out with her."
In other news, the 47-year-old actress is featured sporting a retro-inspired look for No Tofu magazine. In the photos, which are taken by Zoey Grossman, Anderson sports various outfits by Saint Laurent, Miu Miu, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Dolce and Gabbana.
"I acted out, self-medicated, but I got through it. I was desperate to find love again, and was convinced a few times that I could salvage a family... my boys grew up around a colorful crowd," she says of her past in an interview for the spread.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab