Pamela Anderson Files Petition to Dismiss Divorce From Rick Salomon
Pamela Anderson has a change of heart. After filing for divorce from her husband Rick Salomon, the former "Baywatch" star wanted to dismiss it. According to PEOPLE, Anderson filed a petition on August 21, requesting the divorce filing to get thrown out.
Anderson filed for divorce from Salomon on July 3, citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their separation. The pair, who separated in 2007 and remarried earlier this year, were later seen packing on PDA in Malibu on July 16. "They were very tender, very sweet," an eyewitness told E! News of the pair who were also seen cuddling and kissing.
"He is the best thing for her. Rick encourages Pam to stay on the straight and narrow. No man has ever had such a positive effect on her," a source close to Anderson told Radar Online. "Rick is trying his best to be patient to work it out with her."
In other news, the 47-year-old actress is featured sporting a retro-inspired look for No Tofu magazine. In the photos, which are taken by Zoey Grossman, Anderson sports various outfits by Saint Laurent, Miu Miu, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Dolce and Gabbana.
"I acted out, self-medicated, but I got through it. I was desperate to find love again, and was convinced a few times that I could salvage a family... my boys grew up around a colorful crowd," she says of her past in an interview for the spread.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival