Video Premiere: Lady GaGa and Tony Bennet's 'I Can't Give You Anything But Love'
Lady GaGa and Tony Bennett have released a video for their version of "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" from their upcoming jazz album. The low-key visuals shows footage of the unlikely pair, along with their band, recording the track and having fun together at a studio.
GaGa struts her stuff in some different outfits and hairstyles. The New York native is also seen posing for photos with her collaborator, smoking a cigar and goofing around in the two-and-a-half-minute clip.
"I Can't Give You Anything But Love" was written by Jimmy McHugh and Dorothy Fields and was originally performed by Adelaide Hall in 1928.
GaGa and Bennett's version of the classic will go to their joint record "Cheek to Cheek" that's scheduled for release on September 23. The long-awaited album, which will feature duets as well as some tracks the two stars perform solo, has also spawned the duo's cover of Cole Porter's "Anything Goes" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Digital Jazz chart following its release in late July.
More Lady GaGa News
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump