Video Premiere: Lady GaGa and Tony Bennet's 'I Can't Give You Anything But Love'
Lady GaGa and Tony Bennett have released a video for their version of "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" from their upcoming jazz album. The low-key visuals shows footage of the unlikely pair, along with their band, recording the track and having fun together at a studio.
GaGa struts her stuff in some different outfits and hairstyles. The New York native is also seen posing for photos with her collaborator, smoking a cigar and goofing around in the two-and-a-half-minute clip.
"I Can't Give You Anything But Love" was written by Jimmy McHugh and Dorothy Fields and was originally performed by Adelaide Hall in 1928.
GaGa and Bennett's version of the classic will go to their joint record "Cheek to Cheek" that's scheduled for release on September 23. The long-awaited album, which will feature duets as well as some tracks the two stars perform solo, has also spawned the duo's cover of Cole Porter's "Anything Goes" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Digital Jazz chart following its release in late July.
Lady GaGa's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" (feat. Tony Bennett) music video
More Lady GaGa News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage