Video Premiere: Lady GaGa and Tony Bennet's 'I Can't Give You Anything But Love'
Lady GaGa and Tony Bennett have released a video for their version of "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" from their upcoming jazz album. The low-key visuals shows footage of the unlikely pair, along with their band, recording the track and having fun together at a studio.
GaGa struts her stuff in some different outfits and hairstyles. The New York native is also seen posing for photos with her collaborator, smoking a cigar and goofing around in the two-and-a-half-minute clip.
"I Can't Give You Anything But Love" was written by Jimmy McHugh and Dorothy Fields and was originally performed by Adelaide Hall in 1928.
GaGa and Bennett's version of the classic will go to their joint record "Cheek to Cheek" that's scheduled for release on September 23. The long-awaited album, which will feature duets as well as some tracks the two stars perform solo, has also spawned the duo's cover of Cole Porter's "Anything Goes" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Digital Jazz chart following its release in late July.
More Lady GaGa News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group