Video Premiere: Lady GaGa and Tony Bennet's 'I Can't Give You Anything But Love'
Lady GaGa and Tony Bennett have released a video for their version of "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" from their upcoming jazz album. The low-key visuals shows footage of the unlikely pair, along with their band, recording the track and having fun together at a studio.
GaGa struts her stuff in some different outfits and hairstyles. The New York native is also seen posing for photos with her collaborator, smoking a cigar and goofing around in the two-and-a-half-minute clip.
"I Can't Give You Anything But Love" was written by Jimmy McHugh and Dorothy Fields and was originally performed by Adelaide Hall in 1928.
GaGa and Bennett's version of the classic will go to their joint record "Cheek to Cheek" that's scheduled for release on September 23. The long-awaited album, which will feature duets as well as some tracks the two stars perform solo, has also spawned the duo's cover of Cole Porter's "Anything Goes" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Digital Jazz chart following its release in late July.
More Lady GaGa News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary