Arie Luyendyk Jr. Reveals Chris Soules Is the Next 'Bachelor'
Arie Luyendyk Jr. has possibly confirmed rumors that Chris Soules from Andi Dorfman's "The Bachelorette" season is set to be the next "Bachelor". Without mentioning the name, the 32-year-old race car driver tweeted Monday, August 25, "I'm not the Bachelor, have fun on the farm people." He added later, "Thanks for the kind words everyone. It wasn't meant to be, and I'm okay with it. Happy I can move forward."
Despite the positive sounding tweets, Arie is reportedly unhappy that Chris S., instead of him, is chosen to star in the next season of "The Bachelor". A source tells Us Weekly that Arie is "pissed" about the decision but notes that "Arie was definitely being considered" and producers "really liked him."
However, Chris S. has this unique appeal to fans. "Unlike a lot of Bachelors, you know what Chris is offering," the insider explains. "He wants to find a wife and family so badly, but he's also stuck in a place that he absolutely loves and where he needs to be for his job. Being a farmer's wife might not be for everybody, but there are a lot of women who really believe in it. It will be a season different from other seasons. There will be some fun, pleasant surprises."
ABC will make the official casting announcement regarding "The Bachelor" season 19 Wednesday on "Good Morning America". Previous reports also mentioned Nick Viall from the latest season of "The Bachelorette" as a possible contender for the gig.
More The Bachelor News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'