Jennifer Lopez Releases Remix of 'Booty' Ft. Iggy Azalea
Jennifer Lopez has hired Iggy Azalea for the remix of "Booty", one of the standouts in her latest album "A.K.A.". Arriving on Tuesday, August 26, the new version features a new verse from the Australian femcee replacing the one originally performed by Pitbull.
"They're begging me to drop down on em, but right now Iggy on the top," the "Fancy" hitmaker raps over the beat produced by Diplo before adding, "The last time the world seen a booty this good, it was on Jenny from the block."
Lopez previously teased the collaboration with Iggy during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24, when the 45-year-old diva was introducing the raptress' performance of "Black Widow".
The duo reportedly has shot a music video for the remix with Hype Williams as a director. "It's a lot of booty," Lopez said of the forthcoming clip in a new interview with Power 106.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart