Jennifer Lopez Releases Remix of 'Booty' Ft. Iggy Azalea
Jennifer Lopez has hired Iggy Azalea for the remix of "Booty", one of the standouts in her latest album "A.K.A.". Arriving on Tuesday, August 26, the new version features a new verse from the Australian femcee replacing the one originally performed by Pitbull.
"They're begging me to drop down on em, but right now Iggy on the top," the "Fancy" hitmaker raps over the beat produced by Diplo before adding, "The last time the world seen a booty this good, it was on Jenny from the block."
Lopez previously teased the collaboration with Iggy during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24, when the 45-year-old diva was introducing the raptress' performance of "Black Widow".
The duo reportedly has shot a music video for the remix with Hype Williams as a director. "It's a lot of booty," Lopez said of the forthcoming clip in a new interview with Power 106.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction