Jennifer Lopez Releases Remix of 'Booty' Ft. Iggy Azalea
Jennifer Lopez has hired Iggy Azalea for the remix of "Booty", one of the standouts in her latest album "A.K.A.". Arriving on Tuesday, August 26, the new version features a new verse from the Australian femcee replacing the one originally performed by Pitbull.
"They're begging me to drop down on em, but right now Iggy on the top," the "Fancy" hitmaker raps over the beat produced by Diplo before adding, "The last time the world seen a booty this good, it was on Jenny from the block."
Lopez previously teased the collaboration with Iggy during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24, when the 45-year-old diva was introducing the raptress' performance of "Black Widow".
The duo reportedly has shot a music video for the remix with Hype Williams as a director. "It's a lot of booty," Lopez said of the forthcoming clip in a new interview with Power 106.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie