Jennifer Lopez Releases Remix of 'Booty' Ft. Iggy Azalea
Jennifer Lopez has hired Iggy Azalea for the remix of "Booty", one of the standouts in her latest album "A.K.A.". Arriving on Tuesday, August 26, the new version features a new verse from the Australian femcee replacing the one originally performed by Pitbull.
"They're begging me to drop down on em, but right now Iggy on the top," the "Fancy" hitmaker raps over the beat produced by Diplo before adding, "The last time the world seen a booty this good, it was on Jenny from the block."
Lopez previously teased the collaboration with Iggy during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24, when the 45-year-old diva was introducing the raptress' performance of "Black Widow".
The duo reportedly has shot a music video for the remix with Hype Williams as a director. "It's a lot of booty," Lopez said of the forthcoming clip in a new interview with Power 106.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts