Jennifer Lopez Releases Remix of 'Booty' Ft. Iggy Azalea
Jennifer Lopez has hired Iggy Azalea for the remix of "Booty", one of the standouts in her latest album "A.K.A.". Arriving on Tuesday, August 26, the new version features a new verse from the Australian femcee replacing the one originally performed by Pitbull.
"They're begging me to drop down on em, but right now Iggy on the top," the "Fancy" hitmaker raps over the beat produced by Diplo before adding, "The last time the world seen a booty this good, it was on Jenny from the block."
Lopez previously teased the collaboration with Iggy during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24, when the 45-year-old diva was introducing the raptress' performance of "Black Widow".
The duo reportedly has shot a music video for the remix with Hype Williams as a director. "It's a lot of booty," Lopez said of the forthcoming clip in a new interview with Power 106.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame