Justin Bieber Tweets About Princess Diana After His Car Was Rear-Ended by Paparazzo
Justin Bieber ranted briefly after he got involved in a minor car accident. On Tuesday, August 26, the Canadian performer took to Twitter to vent his frustration after his car got rear-ended by a paparazzo. In his Twitter posts, the "Confident" hitmaker said he hoped people would learn from the death of Princess Diana.
"There should be laws against what I just experienced. We should have learned from the death of Princess Diana," he wrote. "I don't have a problem with Paparazzi but when they act recklessly they put us all in danger."
The accident took place in West Hollywood on Tuesday afternoon. At that time, Bieber was driving his Ferrari when he noticed that a paparazzo followed him in a Prius. The pop star reportedly slammed on his brakes, causing the photographer to hit the the star's luxury car. Bieber was not injured and the Ferrari reportedly was scratched following the crash.
In other Bieber-related news, police were called to a restaurant Dave & Buster's in the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard at the Hollywood & Highland Center on Monday night after Bieber's crew was involved in a phone incident with a fan, a police spokesperson confirmed. The officers left after learning that no crime was committed. "There's been no fight, no scuffle and no crime occurred," the rep said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'