Justin Bieber Tweets About Princess Diana After His Car Was Rear-Ended by Paparazzo
Justin Bieber ranted briefly after he got involved in a minor car accident. On Tuesday, August 26, the Canadian performer took to Twitter to vent his frustration after his car got rear-ended by a paparazzo. In his Twitter posts, the "Confident" hitmaker said he hoped people would learn from the death of Princess Diana.
"There should be laws against what I just experienced. We should have learned from the death of Princess Diana," he wrote. "I don't have a problem with Paparazzi but when they act recklessly they put us all in danger."
The accident took place in West Hollywood on Tuesday afternoon. At that time, Bieber was driving his Ferrari when he noticed that a paparazzo followed him in a Prius. The pop star reportedly slammed on his brakes, causing the photographer to hit the the star's luxury car. Bieber was not injured and the Ferrari reportedly was scratched following the crash.
In other Bieber-related news, police were called to a restaurant Dave & Buster's in the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard at the Hollywood & Highland Center on Monday night after Bieber's crew was involved in a phone incident with a fan, a police spokesperson confirmed. The officers left after learning that no crime was committed. "There's been no fight, no scuffle and no crime occurred," the rep said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby