Justin Bieber Tweets About Princess Diana After His Car Was Rear-Ended by Paparazzo
Justin Bieber ranted briefly after he got involved in a minor car accident. On Tuesday, August 26, the Canadian performer took to Twitter to vent his frustration after his car got rear-ended by a paparazzo. In his Twitter posts, the "Confident" hitmaker said he hoped people would learn from the death of Princess Diana.
"There should be laws against what I just experienced. We should have learned from the death of Princess Diana," he wrote. "I don't have a problem with Paparazzi but when they act recklessly they put us all in danger."
The accident took place in West Hollywood on Tuesday afternoon. At that time, Bieber was driving his Ferrari when he noticed that a paparazzo followed him in a Prius. The pop star reportedly slammed on his brakes, causing the photographer to hit the the star's luxury car. Bieber was not injured and the Ferrari reportedly was scratched following the crash.
In other Bieber-related news, police were called to a restaurant Dave & Buster's in the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard at the Hollywood & Highland Center on Monday night after Bieber's crew was involved in a phone incident with a fan, a police spokesperson confirmed. The officers left after learning that no crime was committed. "There's been no fight, no scuffle and no crime occurred," the rep said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed