Iggy Azalea Turned Down Kiss From Rita Ora at MTV VMAs 2014
Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora rocked the crowd with their sexy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards over the weekend, but it could have been steamier. The Aussie rapper rejected the British singer's proposal to recreate Britney Spears and Madonna's infamous kiss on stage.
"I said to Iggy we should just make out on stage, kiss during our performance. She told me that would be crazy, because it's already been done," Rita told The Sun. "Britney Spears and Madonna kissing was my favorite VMA performance ever."
Regardless, Rita was just happy Iggy who fell off the stage at a pre-show was able to take the stage with her at the main event. "Bless, her, I was just happy she was OK because, God forbid, we couldn't perform after all that," she said. "We've been doing three performances a day together to make sure when we release this song it was about unity."
She added, "We wanted to do a song where it's two blondes coming together as a unit."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics