Iggy Azalea Turned Down Kiss From Rita Ora at MTV VMAs 2014
Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora rocked the crowd with their sexy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards over the weekend, but it could have been steamier. The Aussie rapper rejected the British singer's proposal to recreate Britney Spears and Madonna's infamous kiss on stage.
"I said to Iggy we should just make out on stage, kiss during our performance. She told me that would be crazy, because it's already been done," Rita told The Sun. "Britney Spears and Madonna kissing was my favorite VMA performance ever."
Regardless, Rita was just happy Iggy who fell off the stage at a pre-show was able to take the stage with her at the main event. "Bless, her, I was just happy she was OK because, God forbid, we couldn't perform after all that," she said. "We've been doing three performances a day together to make sure when we release this song it was about unity."
She added, "We wanted to do a song where it's two blondes coming together as a unit."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik