Iggy Azalea Turned Down Kiss From Rita Ora at MTV VMAs 2014
Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora rocked the crowd with their sexy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards over the weekend, but it could have been steamier. The Aussie rapper rejected the British singer's proposal to recreate Britney Spears and Madonna's infamous kiss on stage.
"I said to Iggy we should just make out on stage, kiss during our performance. She told me that would be crazy, because it's already been done," Rita told The Sun. "Britney Spears and Madonna kissing was my favorite VMA performance ever."
Regardless, Rita was just happy Iggy who fell off the stage at a pre-show was able to take the stage with her at the main event. "Bless, her, I was just happy she was OK because, God forbid, we couldn't perform after all that," she said. "We've been doing three performances a day together to make sure when we release this song it was about unity."
She added, "We wanted to do a song where it's two blondes coming together as a unit."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie