Iggy Azalea Turned Down Kiss From Rita Ora at MTV VMAs 2014
Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora rocked the crowd with their sexy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards over the weekend, but it could have been steamier. The Aussie rapper rejected the British singer's proposal to recreate Britney Spears and Madonna's infamous kiss on stage.
"I said to Iggy we should just make out on stage, kiss during our performance. She told me that would be crazy, because it's already been done," Rita told The Sun. "Britney Spears and Madonna kissing was my favorite VMA performance ever."
Regardless, Rita was just happy Iggy who fell off the stage at a pre-show was able to take the stage with her at the main event. "Bless, her, I was just happy she was OK because, God forbid, we couldn't perform after all that," she said. "We've been doing three performances a day together to make sure when we release this song it was about unity."
She added, "We wanted to do a song where it's two blondes coming together as a unit."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns