Katie Holmes Offers $1,000 Reward for Suri's Missing Dog
Suri Cruise's pet dog, a chihuahua named Honey, apparently is missing. According to a TMZ report, the girl's mother Katie Holmes is offering a $1,000 reward for the missing pet. The actress also has posted 50 fliers for the reward and issued a pet Amber alert to notify people in the area of the news.
Sources close to the family said that Honey slipped out of the gate when Suri and her mother took it to a friend's house in Beverly Hills on Sunday, August 24. At that time, the dog which also answered to Maple, its name before the time with Suri, did not wear the collar because they were swimming.
In other news, the star of "The Giver" was recently reported to have moved to a new home in Calabasas, Calif. Holmes reportedly bought the new pad for $3,795,000 in a "super secret" deal. Honey moved with them just before they moved out of their New York home.
In a recent interview with DuJour magazine, Holmes talked about how she copes with public's interest in her personal life. "I just try to live in a way that makes me happy. There's definitely an awareness of the fact that people have camera phones, and that your privacy is sometimes invaded, but that's something that I think everyone has had to adjust to," she said.
More Katie Holmes News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular