Nicole Scherzinger Debuts New Single 'On the Rocks'
Nicole Scherzinger has just premiered her new single. Produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, the pop ballad titled "On the Rocks" is the latest offering from the singer's upcoming new album.
In the track, Scherzinger talks about an old love while having a drink. "Let's have a drink/ Do you see right there/ It's still you and me/ Let's take a shot/ Since you've been taking shots/ And I love me to serve me this drink up on the rock," she sings.
"This is one that some people will really be able to relate to, to really feel," the former member of The Pussycat Dolls has said of her new song. "I've always spoken about my life in music but I'm at an age where I can be even more open. You can peel back the layers on this album."
Scherzinger's new album, which is currently untitled, is scheduled to be released later this year. Marking her first LP since signing a deal with Sony Music Entertainment and RCA Records, it has been preceded by lead single "Your Love". The track wasn't a huge success internationally, but it managed to peak at No. 6 on U.K.'s singles chart.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp