Nicole Scherzinger Debuts New Single 'On the Rocks'
Nicole Scherzinger has just premiered her new single. Produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, the pop ballad titled "On the Rocks" is the latest offering from the singer's upcoming new album.
In the track, Scherzinger talks about an old love while having a drink. "Let's have a drink/ Do you see right there/ It's still you and me/ Let's take a shot/ Since you've been taking shots/ And I love me to serve me this drink up on the rock," she sings.
"This is one that some people will really be able to relate to, to really feel," the former member of The Pussycat Dolls has said of her new song. "I've always spoken about my life in music but I'm at an age where I can be even more open. You can peel back the layers on this album."
Scherzinger's new album, which is currently untitled, is scheduled to be released later this year. Marking her first LP since signing a deal with Sony Music Entertainment and RCA Records, it has been preceded by lead single "Your Love". The track wasn't a huge success internationally, but it managed to peak at No. 6 on U.K.'s singles chart.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'