Nicole Scherzinger Debuts New Single 'On the Rocks'
Nicole Scherzinger has just premiered her new single. Produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, the pop ballad titled "On the Rocks" is the latest offering from the singer's upcoming new album.
In the track, Scherzinger talks about an old love while having a drink. "Let's have a drink/ Do you see right there/ It's still you and me/ Let's take a shot/ Since you've been taking shots/ And I love me to serve me this drink up on the rock," she sings.
"This is one that some people will really be able to relate to, to really feel," the former member of The Pussycat Dolls has said of her new song. "I've always spoken about my life in music but I'm at an age where I can be even more open. You can peel back the layers on this album."
Scherzinger's new album, which is currently untitled, is scheduled to be released later this year. Marking her first LP since signing a deal with Sony Music Entertainment and RCA Records, it has been preceded by lead single "Your Love". The track wasn't a huge success internationally, but it managed to peak at No. 6 on U.K.'s singles chart.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake