Nicole Scherzinger Debuts New Single 'On the Rocks'
Nicole Scherzinger has just premiered her new single. Produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, the pop ballad titled "On the Rocks" is the latest offering from the singer's upcoming new album.
In the track, Scherzinger talks about an old love while having a drink. "Let's have a drink/ Do you see right there/ It's still you and me/ Let's take a shot/ Since you've been taking shots/ And I love me to serve me this drink up on the rock," she sings.
"This is one that some people will really be able to relate to, to really feel," the former member of The Pussycat Dolls has said of her new song. "I've always spoken about my life in music but I'm at an age where I can be even more open. You can peel back the layers on this album."
Scherzinger's new album, which is currently untitled, is scheduled to be released later this year. Marking her first LP since signing a deal with Sony Music Entertainment and RCA Records, it has been preceded by lead single "Your Love". The track wasn't a huge success internationally, but it managed to peak at No. 6 on U.K.'s singles chart.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'