Nicole Scherzinger Debuts New Single 'On the Rocks'
Nicole Scherzinger has just premiered her new single. Produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, the pop ballad titled "On the Rocks" is the latest offering from the singer's upcoming new album.
In the track, Scherzinger talks about an old love while having a drink. "Let's have a drink/ Do you see right there/ It's still you and me/ Let's take a shot/ Since you've been taking shots/ And I love me to serve me this drink up on the rock," she sings.
"This is one that some people will really be able to relate to, to really feel," the former member of The Pussycat Dolls has said of her new song. "I've always spoken about my life in music but I'm at an age where I can be even more open. You can peel back the layers on this album."
Scherzinger's new album, which is currently untitled, is scheduled to be released later this year. Marking her first LP since signing a deal with Sony Music Entertainment and RCA Records, it has been preceded by lead single "Your Love". The track wasn't a huge success internationally, but it managed to peak at No. 6 on U.K.'s singles chart.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'