Nicki Minaj's Wardrobe Malfunction at the VMAs Was Reportedly Staged
Nicki Minaj allegedly left the dress she wore during the performance of "Bang Bang" at the MTV Video Music Awards unzipped on purpose. The raptress was previously reported having a wardrobe malfunction as she's spotted holding the tight black gown together while taking the stage at the Forum in California with collaborators Jessie J and Ariana Grande.
"We ran out of time to get the dress zipped up," so she told reporters of the incident after the show. She later posted an Instagram photo from the performance and said, "God is good. As long as a nipple didn't come out to play, I'm fine."
However, an insider suggested that the incident wasn't unexpected. "She could never get into that dress," the insider told Us Weekly. "During the dress rehearsal she did the number numerous times and could not make it into the dress zipped up even once. I've no idea why she didn't just decide to wear something else. She just didn't have the time to change from one outfit into another, there was no way."
In addition to "Bang Bang", Minaj performed her latest single "Anaconda" at the Sunday, August 24 event. She also joined Usher for the live rendition of their collaboration, "She Came to Give It to You".
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed