Nicki Minaj's Wardrobe Malfunction at the VMAs Was Reportedly Staged
Nicki Minaj allegedly left the dress she wore during the performance of "Bang Bang" at the MTV Video Music Awards unzipped on purpose. The raptress was previously reported having a wardrobe malfunction as she's spotted holding the tight black gown together while taking the stage at the Forum in California with collaborators Jessie J and Ariana Grande.
"We ran out of time to get the dress zipped up," so she told reporters of the incident after the show. She later posted an Instagram photo from the performance and said, "God is good. As long as a nipple didn't come out to play, I'm fine."
However, an insider suggested that the incident wasn't unexpected. "She could never get into that dress," the insider told Us Weekly. "During the dress rehearsal she did the number numerous times and could not make it into the dress zipped up even once. I've no idea why she didn't just decide to wear something else. She just didn't have the time to change from one outfit into another, there was no way."
In addition to "Bang Bang", Minaj performed her latest single "Anaconda" at the Sunday, August 24 event. She also joined Usher for the live rendition of their collaboration, "She Came to Give It to You".
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!