Police Called After Justin Bieber Was Involved in a Phone Incident at a Restaurant
Justin Bieber apparently can't stay out of trouble. Officer Sara Faden of the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed on Monday, August 25 that the LAPD went to a popular restaurant at around 9.30 P.M. following a call reporting that the Canadian heartthrob was involved in a phone incident.
According to the police, a fan used her phone to take a video of the "Baby" hitmaker when he was at Dave & Buster's in the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard, at the Hollywood & Highland Center. The star's bodyguard then asked to see the video, but the fan declined. The officers left after making sure that no crime was committed. "There's been no fight, no scuffle and no crime occurred," the rep said.
The pop star allegedly was also involved in a phone-snatching incident a few months ago. Back in May, a woman claimed that Bieber tried to steal her phone when they were at the San Fernando Valley course. The case was later dropped.
Bieber recently pleaded guilty to resisting arrest and careless driving as a part of a plea deal for his Miami Beach arrest in January. He then was ordered to attend anger management course, pay a fine and make charitable donation, and was put on a probation.
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'