Police Called After Justin Bieber Was Involved in a Phone Incident at a Restaurant
Justin Bieber apparently can't stay out of trouble. Officer Sara Faden of the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed on Monday, August 25 that the LAPD went to a popular restaurant at around 9.30 P.M. following a call reporting that the Canadian heartthrob was involved in a phone incident.
According to the police, a fan used her phone to take a video of the "Baby" hitmaker when he was at Dave & Buster's in the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard, at the Hollywood & Highland Center. The star's bodyguard then asked to see the video, but the fan declined. The officers left after making sure that no crime was committed. "There's been no fight, no scuffle and no crime occurred," the rep said.
The pop star allegedly was also involved in a phone-snatching incident a few months ago. Back in May, a woman claimed that Bieber tried to steal her phone when they were at the San Fernando Valley course. The case was later dropped.
Bieber recently pleaded guilty to resisting arrest and careless driving as a part of a plea deal for his Miami Beach arrest in January. He then was ordered to attend anger management course, pay a fine and make charitable donation, and was put on a probation.
More Justin Bieber News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased