Police Called After Justin Bieber Was Involved in a Phone Incident at a Restaurant
Justin Bieber apparently can't stay out of trouble. Officer Sara Faden of the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed on Monday, August 25 that the LAPD went to a popular restaurant at around 9.30 P.M. following a call reporting that the Canadian heartthrob was involved in a phone incident.
According to the police, a fan used her phone to take a video of the "Baby" hitmaker when he was at Dave & Buster's in the 6800 block of Hollywood Boulevard, at the Hollywood & Highland Center. The star's bodyguard then asked to see the video, but the fan declined. The officers left after making sure that no crime was committed. "There's been no fight, no scuffle and no crime occurred," the rep said.
The pop star allegedly was also involved in a phone-snatching incident a few months ago. Back in May, a woman claimed that Bieber tried to steal her phone when they were at the San Fernando Valley course. The case was later dropped.
Bieber recently pleaded guilty to resisting arrest and careless driving as a part of a plea deal for his Miami Beach arrest in January. He then was ordered to attend anger management course, pay a fine and make charitable donation, and was put on a probation.
More Justin Bieber News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!