Prince Readying Two New Albums for September
Prince is releasing not one, but two new albums later this year. The "Purple Rain" hitmaker has announced that the LPs, which are now available for pre-order on his website, will both arrive on September 30.
One of the albums is a solo effort titled "ART OFFICIAL AGE". Produced, arranged, composed and performed by Prince himself (with singer-songwriter Joshua Welton), it features 13 tracks including "Breakdown", "Breakfast Can Wait", "This Could Be Us", "Funkroll" and the just-shared "Cloud".
Meanwhile, the other album is "PLECTRUMELECTRUM" that Prince has been talking about. Marking his first full-length with his band 3rd Eye Girl, it has so far been preceded by "Pretzelbodylogic" and "Fixurlifeup". The 12-track record will also feature an alternate version of "Funkroll".
The two sets are coming via Warner Bros. Records, which Prince rejoined earlier this year. To celebrate the 30th anniversary of his "Purple Rain", the musician also plans to re-release the remastered deluxe edition of the album.
More Prince News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!