'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Teaser: Rick Steps Up for His Family
AMC continues teasing "The Walking Dead" fans with new footage from the upcoming season 5. The latest promo video is short but does hint at what kind of a man Rick is now. "These people are my family...and if you hurt them in any way, I will kill you," he says in voiceover as the scene shows Daryl and Glenn who are tied and gagged.
The sound of blades being sharpened is heard in the background, fueling speculation that the Terminants who capture Rick and his group are the infamous men-eating Hunters from the comics. Rick's line, meanwhile, shows the darker and tougher person he has become since the season 4 finale, when he vowed to revenge his friends on the captors.
"The Walking Dead" season 5 premieres Sunday, October 12 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. The first episode will pick up right where the fourth season finale left off. Series creator Robert Kirkman told Entertainment Weekly, "We very quickly deal with the situation that we left them in - this trapped, victim situation where they're kind of at the mercy of the people of Terminus."
From there, the show would "hit the ground running." He explained, "We really kind of expand the story from there very rapidly, so I think this is going to be a pretty fast-paced season with quite a bit going on."
More The Walking Dead News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident