'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Teaser: Rick Steps Up for His Family
AMC continues teasing "The Walking Dead" fans with new footage from the upcoming season 5. The latest promo video is short but does hint at what kind of a man Rick is now. "These people are my family...and if you hurt them in any way, I will kill you," he says in voiceover as the scene shows Daryl and Glenn who are tied and gagged.
The sound of blades being sharpened is heard in the background, fueling speculation that the Terminants who capture Rick and his group are the infamous men-eating Hunters from the comics. Rick's line, meanwhile, shows the darker and tougher person he has become since the season 4 finale, when he vowed to revenge his friends on the captors.
"The Walking Dead" season 5 premieres Sunday, October 12 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC. The first episode will pick up right where the fourth season finale left off. Series creator Robert Kirkman told Entertainment Weekly, "We very quickly deal with the situation that we left them in - this trapped, victim situation where they're kind of at the mercy of the people of Terminus."
From there, the show would "hit the ground running." He explained, "We really kind of expand the story from there very rapidly, so I think this is going to be a pretty fast-paced season with quite a bit going on."
More The Walking Dead News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie