Lizzy Caplan Shoots Down James Marsden Dating Rumors
Lizzy Caplan shot down rumors which said she's dating James Marsden. She told PEOPLE at Showtime's Emmy Eve Soiree on Sunday, August 24, "[James]'s just one of my best friends. He's one of my dearest friends."
However, the "Mean Girls" actress claimed that she would keep it a secret if she and her "Bachelorette" co-star were romantically linked. "I wouldn't tell you anyway!" she said of James, who got divorced from his wife of 11 years in 2011.
Lizzy, who was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series at 2014 Emmy Awards, said of her plan before the show, "I have a lot of friends coming to hang out. There will be food. And they will be drinking. I will probably get slightly annoyed and looking for a moment of quiet and solitude, which I will not get."
The "Hot Tub Time Machine" actress continued, "And in the car ride there, I will be very happy that all the people showed up to hang with me. It's awesome. The fact my friends want to come hang is really nice."
Lizzy can be seen in upcoming movie "The Interview". She stars along with James Franco, Seth Rogen and Randall Park. The comedy film will be released in the U.S. on December 25.
More Lizzy Caplan News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory