Lizzy Caplan Shoots Down James Marsden Dating Rumors
Lizzy Caplan shot down rumors which said she's dating James Marsden. She told PEOPLE at Showtime's Emmy Eve Soiree on Sunday, August 24, "[James]'s just one of my best friends. He's one of my dearest friends."
However, the "Mean Girls" actress claimed that she would keep it a secret if she and her "Bachelorette" co-star were romantically linked. "I wouldn't tell you anyway!" she said of James, who got divorced from his wife of 11 years in 2011.
Lizzy, who was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series at 2014 Emmy Awards, said of her plan before the show, "I have a lot of friends coming to hang out. There will be food. And they will be drinking. I will probably get slightly annoyed and looking for a moment of quiet and solitude, which I will not get."
The "Hot Tub Time Machine" actress continued, "And in the car ride there, I will be very happy that all the people showed up to hang with me. It's awesome. The fact my friends want to come hang is really nice."
Lizzy can be seen in upcoming movie "The Interview". She stars along with James Franco, Seth Rogen and Randall Park. The comedy film will be released in the U.S. on December 25.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic