Hayden Panettiere Reveals Her Baby's Gender at 2014 Emmys
Hayden Panettiere revealed on Monday, August 25 on the red carpet at 2014 Emmy Awards that she and fiance Wladimir Klitschko were going to have a baby girl. She told Giuliana Rancic of E! News, "I can't wait for her to come out, this little one."
Guiliana then asked Hayden, "It's a girl?" The "Nashville" star then replied, "I think I just said that, didn't I? Yes, it's a little girl." After revealing her baby's gender, she continued, "I like to shop, girl!I want to go shopping for my girl. I want to paint the room appropriately."
When asked about the baby's names, Hayden replied, "We have to make sure that it is American and Ukrainian all at the same time. That's a little rough...we're still working on it." The "Heroes" alum said of her craving choice during her pregnancy, "[Pregnancy] probably just accentuated my craving for chicken noodle soup. I've always been a chicken noodle soup lover."
Hayden, who showed off her baby bump in a sexy Lorena Sarbu gown, said, "The only thing that's difficult is making sure that it's tucked away. My feet get sore when I'm wearing no shoes. I've never felt this amount of weight on me."
Other happy news came from Amanda Peet. The "2012 (2009)" actress also showed off her baby bump on the Emmys red carpet. She's currently expecting third child with her husband David Benioff. The mother of two told Us Weekly of her children, Frances and Molly, "They're pretty excited. The older one is pretty excited, the middle one is not so sure."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up