Hayden Panettiere Reveals Her Baby's Gender at 2014 Emmys
Hayden Panettiere revealed on Monday, August 25 on the red carpet at 2014 Emmy Awards that she and fiance Wladimir Klitschko were going to have a baby girl. She told Giuliana Rancic of E! News, "I can't wait for her to come out, this little one."
Guiliana then asked Hayden, "It's a girl?" The "Nashville" star then replied, "I think I just said that, didn't I? Yes, it's a little girl." After revealing her baby's gender, she continued, "I like to shop, girl!I want to go shopping for my girl. I want to paint the room appropriately."
When asked about the baby's names, Hayden replied, "We have to make sure that it is American and Ukrainian all at the same time. That's a little rough...we're still working on it." The "Heroes" alum said of her craving choice during her pregnancy, "[Pregnancy] probably just accentuated my craving for chicken noodle soup. I've always been a chicken noodle soup lover."
Hayden, who showed off her baby bump in a sexy Lorena Sarbu gown, said, "The only thing that's difficult is making sure that it's tucked away. My feet get sore when I'm wearing no shoes. I've never felt this amount of weight on me."
Other happy news came from Amanda Peet. The "2012 (2009)" actress also showed off her baby bump on the Emmys red carpet. She's currently expecting third child with her husband David Benioff. The mother of two told Us Weekly of her children, Frances and Molly, "They're pretty excited. The older one is pretty excited, the middle one is not so sure."
More Hayden Panettiere News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident