Sarah Silverman Shows Her 'Liquid Pot' on Emmys Red Carpet
Sarah Silverman brought an interesting item with her when she hit the red carpet at the 2014 Emmy Awards. Giuliana Rancic, who hosted a pre-show interview with the comedian at the Monday, August 25 event, asked if she could see the content of her clutch and Silverman showed her "liquid pot."
Silverman had some usual items such as phone and cosmetics in addition to her vaporizer pen. "This is my pot. It's liquid pot," said the star who wore a floor-length dark green dress with a plunging neckline. "Marni. The character from 'Girls', Marni with an 'i.' In case you don't know fashion," she said of her dress.
Some people on social media speculated whether Silverman was stoned during the interview with Rancic. "Is Sarah Silverman high or just a boring interview??" a person wrote. "Is Sarah Silverman high? This 'interview' is painful," another person tweeted.
Later that night, Silverman received an Outstanding Writing, Variety Special trophy for "We Are Miracles". The funnywoman apparently ran to the stage barefoot. "We're all just made of molecules and we're moving through space right now," she said. According to a tweet from THR crew, Silverman denied she was high at the backstage.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season