Sarah Silverman Shows Her 'Liquid Pot' on Emmys Red Carpet
Sarah Silverman brought an interesting item with her when she hit the red carpet at the 2014 Emmy Awards. Giuliana Rancic, who hosted a pre-show interview with the comedian at the Monday, August 25 event, asked if she could see the content of her clutch and Silverman showed her "liquid pot."
Silverman had some usual items such as phone and cosmetics in addition to her vaporizer pen. "This is my pot. It's liquid pot," said the star who wore a floor-length dark green dress with a plunging neckline. "Marni. The character from 'Girls', Marni with an 'i.' In case you don't know fashion," she said of her dress.
Some people on social media speculated whether Silverman was stoned during the interview with Rancic. "Is Sarah Silverman high or just a boring interview??" a person wrote. "Is Sarah Silverman high? This 'interview' is painful," another person tweeted.
Later that night, Silverman received an Outstanding Writing, Variety Special trophy for "We Are Miracles". The funnywoman apparently ran to the stage barefoot. "We're all just made of molecules and we're moving through space right now," she said. According to a tweet from THR crew, Silverman denied she was high at the backstage.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'