Sarah Silverman Shows Her 'Liquid Pot' on Emmys Red Carpet
Sarah Silverman brought an interesting item with her when she hit the red carpet at the 2014 Emmy Awards. Giuliana Rancic, who hosted a pre-show interview with the comedian at the Monday, August 25 event, asked if she could see the content of her clutch and Silverman showed her "liquid pot."
Silverman had some usual items such as phone and cosmetics in addition to her vaporizer pen. "This is my pot. It's liquid pot," said the star who wore a floor-length dark green dress with a plunging neckline. "Marni. The character from 'Girls', Marni with an 'i.' In case you don't know fashion," she said of her dress.
Some people on social media speculated whether Silverman was stoned during the interview with Rancic. "Is Sarah Silverman high or just a boring interview??" a person wrote. "Is Sarah Silverman high? This 'interview' is painful," another person tweeted.
Later that night, Silverman received an Outstanding Writing, Variety Special trophy for "We Are Miracles". The funnywoman apparently ran to the stage barefoot. "We're all just made of molecules and we're moving through space right now," she said. According to a tweet from THR crew, Silverman denied she was high at the backstage.
More Sarah Silverman News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016