Sarah Silverman Shows Her 'Liquid Pot' on Emmys Red Carpet
Sarah Silverman brought an interesting item with her when she hit the red carpet at the 2014 Emmy Awards. Giuliana Rancic, who hosted a pre-show interview with the comedian at the Monday, August 25 event, asked if she could see the content of her clutch and Silverman showed her "liquid pot."
Silverman had some usual items such as phone and cosmetics in addition to her vaporizer pen. "This is my pot. It's liquid pot," said the star who wore a floor-length dark green dress with a plunging neckline. "Marni. The character from 'Girls', Marni with an 'i.' In case you don't know fashion," she said of her dress.
Some people on social media speculated whether Silverman was stoned during the interview with Rancic. "Is Sarah Silverman high or just a boring interview??" a person wrote. "Is Sarah Silverman high? This 'interview' is painful," another person tweeted.
Later that night, Silverman received an Outstanding Writing, Variety Special trophy for "We Are Miracles". The funnywoman apparently ran to the stage barefoot. "We're all just made of molecules and we're moving through space right now," she said. According to a tweet from THR crew, Silverman denied she was high at the backstage.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character