Jimmy Kimmel Rides Subway to 2014 Emmys, Sports Rainbow Suspenders in Honor of Robin Williams
Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Molly McNearney headed to 2014 Emmy Awards by taking the Los Angeles subway. He posted on Twitter on Monday afternoon, August 25 a picture of himself and his wife, captioning it with, "Subway to #Emmys #Mork."
In the picture, Jimmy can be seen wearing a classy tuxedo and a black bow-tie. He showed off his rainbow suspenders in honor of Robin Williams' character from series "Mork and Mindy". The Emmys is set to honor the late actor, who commited suicide at the age of 63 earlier this month.
Jimmy also shared on Instagram a photo of him and Molly posing in front of the subway gate. He wrote alongside the photo, "On our way to the #Emmys UNDERGROUND." In the picture, the couple can be seen holding their Metro tickets.
This is Jimmy and Molly's first public appearance since the couple welcomed their first daughter in July. At that time, he said, "It's interesting how much you forget. Did you know they don't eat pizza at this stage? Rest assured we're going to do everything in our power to make this the best baby since a cute little guy called Jesus."
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group