Jimmy Kimmel Rides Subway to 2014 Emmys, Sports Rainbow Suspenders in Honor of Robin Williams
Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Molly McNearney headed to 2014 Emmy Awards by taking the Los Angeles subway. He posted on Twitter on Monday afternoon, August 25 a picture of himself and his wife, captioning it with, "Subway to #Emmys #Mork."
In the picture, Jimmy can be seen wearing a classy tuxedo and a black bow-tie. He showed off his rainbow suspenders in honor of Robin Williams' character from series "Mork and Mindy". The Emmys is set to honor the late actor, who commited suicide at the age of 63 earlier this month.
Jimmy also shared on Instagram a photo of him and Molly posing in front of the subway gate. He wrote alongside the photo, "On our way to the #Emmys UNDERGROUND." In the picture, the couple can be seen holding their Metro tickets.
This is Jimmy and Molly's first public appearance since the couple welcomed their first daughter in July. At that time, he said, "It's interesting how much you forget. Did you know they don't eat pizza at this stage? Rest assured we're going to do everything in our power to make this the best baby since a cute little guy called Jesus."
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl