Jimmy Kimmel Rides Subway to 2014 Emmys, Sports Rainbow Suspenders in Honor of Robin Williams
Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Molly McNearney headed to 2014 Emmy Awards by taking the Los Angeles subway. He posted on Twitter on Monday afternoon, August 25 a picture of himself and his wife, captioning it with, "Subway to #Emmys #Mork."
In the picture, Jimmy can be seen wearing a classy tuxedo and a black bow-tie. He showed off his rainbow suspenders in honor of Robin Williams' character from series "Mork and Mindy". The Emmys is set to honor the late actor, who commited suicide at the age of 63 earlier this month.
Jimmy also shared on Instagram a photo of him and Molly posing in front of the subway gate. He wrote alongside the photo, "On our way to the #Emmys UNDERGROUND." In the picture, the couple can be seen holding their Metro tickets.
This is Jimmy and Molly's first public appearance since the couple welcomed their first daughter in July. At that time, he said, "It's interesting how much you forget. Did you know they don't eat pizza at this stage? Rest assured we're going to do everything in our power to make this the best baby since a cute little guy called Jesus."
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour