Emmy Awards 2014: Sofia Vergara, Laverne Cox, Kerry Washington Dazzle on Red Carpet
Numerous stars packed the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles for the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards. Among those who hit the red carpet at the Monday, August 25 event were Sofia Vergara, Laverne Cox and Kerry Washington. The three stars looked beautiful in various ensembles they chose for the annual awards event.
Vergara was white hot on the red carpet with her strapless Roberto Cavalli dress. The "Modern Family" actress styled her long hair loose and completed her elegant look with beautiful diamond earrings and bracelet.
Speaking on the red carpet, the Colombian star revealed why she did not bring her boyfriend Joe Manganiello on the red carpet. "He's really hot, that's why I didn't bring him. He's too hot, too tall. He takes up a lot of space. So I'm like, please, Joe, don't come... Too handsome, too sexy," she told Giuliana Rancic with a laugh.
Cox, who also opted for a white dress, was stunning in a floor-length cleavage-baring dress by Marc Bouwer. The "Orange Is the New Black" star also wore some jewelry for the event and styled her hair in an up do.
While the two actresses chose chic white dresses, the Olivia Pope depicter on "Scandal" rocked a strapless orange-and-black dress by Prada which is adorned with some glittery beadings. She also had a matching clutch to complete her look.
Another star who looked stunning on the red carpet was Julia Roberts. The actress, who was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or Movie category for her work in "The Normal Heart", sported an Elie Saab Couture minidress.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism