Usher Debuts New Track 'Believe Me'
Usher has once again previewed his new album, this time with a new track called "Believe Me". In the ballad produced by Mike WiLL Made It, the R&B superstar talks about him being heartbroken after hurting the girl he loves.
"I know I was the one who made you love me/ I know just when you was beginning to trust me/ I do it all again/ Hit her up again/ And you don't deserve it/ She ain't even worth it/ But I still do it anyway," he croons.
"Believe Me" is the latest song from Usher's highly-anticipated new album that's scheduled to come out this fall. The track follows up Nicki Minaj-featured "She Came to Give It to You" that the coach of "The Voice" performed during the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
To support his forthcoming LP, which according to a new Honey Nut Cheerios ad would be titled "UR", Usher is scheduled to embark on "The UR Experience" tour later this year. Tour dates and locations will be announced soon.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival