Usher Debuts New Track 'Believe Me'
Usher has once again previewed his new album, this time with a new track called "Believe Me". In the ballad produced by Mike WiLL Made It, the R&B superstar talks about him being heartbroken after hurting the girl he loves.
"I know I was the one who made you love me/ I know just when you was beginning to trust me/ I do it all again/ Hit her up again/ And you don't deserve it/ She ain't even worth it/ But I still do it anyway," he croons.
"Believe Me" is the latest song from Usher's highly-anticipated new album that's scheduled to come out this fall. The track follows up Nicki Minaj-featured "She Came to Give It to You" that the coach of "The Voice" performed during the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
To support his forthcoming LP, which according to a new Honey Nut Cheerios ad would be titled "UR", Usher is scheduled to embark on "The UR Experience" tour later this year. Tour dates and locations will be announced soon.
More Usher News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene