Usher Debuts New Track 'Believe Me'
Usher has once again previewed his new album, this time with a new track called "Believe Me". In the ballad produced by Mike WiLL Made It, the R&B superstar talks about him being heartbroken after hurting the girl he loves.
"I know I was the one who made you love me/ I know just when you was beginning to trust me/ I do it all again/ Hit her up again/ And you don't deserve it/ She ain't even worth it/ But I still do it anyway," he croons.
"Believe Me" is the latest song from Usher's highly-anticipated new album that's scheduled to come out this fall. The track follows up Nicki Minaj-featured "She Came to Give It to You" that the coach of "The Voice" performed during the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
To support his forthcoming LP, which according to a new Honey Nut Cheerios ad would be titled "UR", Usher is scheduled to embark on "The UR Experience" tour later this year. Tour dates and locations will be announced soon.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'