Usher Debuts New Track 'Believe Me'
Usher has once again previewed his new album, this time with a new track called "Believe Me". In the ballad produced by Mike WiLL Made It, the R&B superstar talks about him being heartbroken after hurting the girl he loves.
"I know I was the one who made you love me/ I know just when you was beginning to trust me/ I do it all again/ Hit her up again/ And you don't deserve it/ She ain't even worth it/ But I still do it anyway," he croons.
"Believe Me" is the latest song from Usher's highly-anticipated new album that's scheduled to come out this fall. The track follows up Nicki Minaj-featured "She Came to Give It to You" that the coach of "The Voice" performed during the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
To support his forthcoming LP, which according to a new Honey Nut Cheerios ad would be titled "UR", Usher is scheduled to embark on "The UR Experience" tour later this year. Tour dates and locations will be announced soon.
More Usher News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth