'Star Wars Episode VII' Big Baddie Allegedly Revealed
Sources have come up with new tidbit from "Star Wars Episode VII", claiming they have learnt the big bad in the upcoming movie. The so-called independent sources tell Latino Review that, while the film will feature many new villains, one familiar character will return as the big baddie.
According to the info, [SPOILER ALERT!] the man behind the evil plan is Emperor Palpatine. The character, played by Ian McDiarmid in five of the previous "Star Wars" films, will reportedly appear in two upcoming movies, "Star Wars Episode VII" and "Star Wars Episode VIII", but McDiarmid won't reprise the role.
Back in April 2013, the site reported that Emperor Palpatine would return as a Force Ghost. Other villains rumored to appear in the J.J. Abrams-directed pic includes the Inquisitors and Darth Vader.
"Star Wars Episode VII" is due to come out in U.S. theaters December 18, 2015. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill return as Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker respectively, while Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and John Boyega are among new cast members.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie