'Star Wars Episode VII' Big Baddie Allegedly Revealed
Sources have come up with new tidbit from "Star Wars Episode VII", claiming they have learnt the big bad in the upcoming movie. The so-called independent sources tell Latino Review that, while the film will feature many new villains, one familiar character will return as the big baddie.
According to the info, [SPOILER ALERT!] the man behind the evil plan is Emperor Palpatine. The character, played by Ian McDiarmid in five of the previous "Star Wars" films, will reportedly appear in two upcoming movies, "Star Wars Episode VII" and "Star Wars Episode VIII", but McDiarmid won't reprise the role.
Back in April 2013, the site reported that Emperor Palpatine would return as a Force Ghost. Other villains rumored to appear in the J.J. Abrams-directed pic includes the Inquisitors and Darth Vader.
"Star Wars Episode VII" is due to come out in U.S. theaters December 18, 2015. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill return as Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker respectively, while Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and John Boyega are among new cast members.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'