'Star Wars Episode VII' Big Baddie Allegedly Revealed
Sources have come up with new tidbit from "Star Wars Episode VII", claiming they have learnt the big bad in the upcoming movie. The so-called independent sources tell Latino Review that, while the film will feature many new villains, one familiar character will return as the big baddie.
According to the info, [SPOILER ALERT!] the man behind the evil plan is Emperor Palpatine. The character, played by Ian McDiarmid in five of the previous "Star Wars" films, will reportedly appear in two upcoming movies, "Star Wars Episode VII" and "Star Wars Episode VIII", but McDiarmid won't reprise the role.
Back in April 2013, the site reported that Emperor Palpatine would return as a Force Ghost. Other villains rumored to appear in the J.J. Abrams-directed pic includes the Inquisitors and Darth Vader.
"Star Wars Episode VII" is due to come out in U.S. theaters December 18, 2015. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill return as Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker respectively, while Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and John Boyega are among new cast members.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame