'Star Wars Episode VII' Big Baddie Allegedly Revealed
Sources have come up with new tidbit from "Star Wars Episode VII", claiming they have learnt the big bad in the upcoming movie. The so-called independent sources tell Latino Review that, while the film will feature many new villains, one familiar character will return as the big baddie.
According to the info, [SPOILER ALERT!] the man behind the evil plan is Emperor Palpatine. The character, played by Ian McDiarmid in five of the previous "Star Wars" films, will reportedly appear in two upcoming movies, "Star Wars Episode VII" and "Star Wars Episode VIII", but McDiarmid won't reprise the role.
Back in April 2013, the site reported that Emperor Palpatine would return as a Force Ghost. Other villains rumored to appear in the J.J. Abrams-directed pic includes the Inquisitors and Darth Vader.
"Star Wars Episode VII" is due to come out in U.S. theaters December 18, 2015. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill return as Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker respectively, while Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and John Boyega are among new cast members.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!