Iggy Azalea and Steve Madden Collaborate to Launch Footwear Collection
Iggy Azalea is going to launch a footwear collection with Steve Madden, Page Six reports. The 24-year-old Australian rapper and the footwear company will unveil their collection in February 2015.
On August 24, Iggy performed her latest single "Black Widow" with Rita Ora at 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. Jennifer Lopez, who introduced Iggy's performance at that time, announced that Iggy would appear on some of her new tracks, including a remix of "Booty".
In previous news, Iggy fell off stage when performing her hit song "Fancy" at an MTV Video Music Awards benefit concert at The Avalon in Los Angeles on Friday night, August 22. Despite the incident, Iggy continued rapping as some guards rushed to help her.
She took to Instagram to share a video which captured the mishap after the show. She wrote alongside the video, "Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn."
More Iggy Azalea News
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?