Iggy Azalea and Steve Madden Collaborate to Launch Footwear Collection
Iggy Azalea is going to launch a footwear collection with Steve Madden, Page Six reports. The 24-year-old Australian rapper and the footwear company will unveil their collection in February 2015.
On August 24, Iggy performed her latest single "Black Widow" with Rita Ora at 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. Jennifer Lopez, who introduced Iggy's performance at that time, announced that Iggy would appear on some of her new tracks, including a remix of "Booty".
In previous news, Iggy fell off stage when performing her hit song "Fancy" at an MTV Video Music Awards benefit concert at The Avalon in Los Angeles on Friday night, August 22. Despite the incident, Iggy continued rapping as some guards rushed to help her.
She took to Instagram to share a video which captured the mishap after the show. She wrote alongside the video, "Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn."
More Iggy Azalea News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'