Iggy Azalea and Steve Madden Collaborate to Launch Footwear Collection
Iggy Azalea is going to launch a footwear collection with Steve Madden, Page Six reports. The 24-year-old Australian rapper and the footwear company will unveil their collection in February 2015.
On August 24, Iggy performed her latest single "Black Widow" with Rita Ora at 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. Jennifer Lopez, who introduced Iggy's performance at that time, announced that Iggy would appear on some of her new tracks, including a remix of "Booty".
In previous news, Iggy fell off stage when performing her hit song "Fancy" at an MTV Video Music Awards benefit concert at The Avalon in Los Angeles on Friday night, August 22. Despite the incident, Iggy continued rapping as some guards rushed to help her.
She took to Instagram to share a video which captured the mishap after the show. She wrote alongside the video, "Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn."
More Iggy Azalea News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri