Iggy Azalea and Steve Madden Collaborate to Launch Footwear Collection
Iggy Azalea is going to launch a footwear collection with Steve Madden, Page Six reports. The 24-year-old Australian rapper and the footwear company will unveil their collection in February 2015.
On August 24, Iggy performed her latest single "Black Widow" with Rita Ora at 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. Jennifer Lopez, who introduced Iggy's performance at that time, announced that Iggy would appear on some of her new tracks, including a remix of "Booty".
In previous news, Iggy fell off stage when performing her hit song "Fancy" at an MTV Video Music Awards benefit concert at The Avalon in Los Angeles on Friday night, August 22. Despite the incident, Iggy continued rapping as some guards rushed to help her.
She took to Instagram to share a video which captured the mishap after the show. She wrote alongside the video, "Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn."
More Iggy Azalea News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly