Iggy Azalea and Steve Madden Collaborate to Launch Footwear Collection
Iggy Azalea is going to launch a footwear collection with Steve Madden, Page Six reports. The 24-year-old Australian rapper and the footwear company will unveil their collection in February 2015.
On August 24, Iggy performed her latest single "Black Widow" with Rita Ora at 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. Jennifer Lopez, who introduced Iggy's performance at that time, announced that Iggy would appear on some of her new tracks, including a remix of "Booty".
In previous news, Iggy fell off stage when performing her hit song "Fancy" at an MTV Video Music Awards benefit concert at The Avalon in Los Angeles on Friday night, August 22. Despite the incident, Iggy continued rapping as some guards rushed to help her.
She took to Instagram to share a video which captured the mishap after the show. She wrote alongside the video, "Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn."
More Iggy Azalea News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'