'True Blood' Finale: Happy Endings After a Heartbreaking Death
Sookie had a happy ending in the final episode of "True Blood", but not before another teary goodbye. As fans bid farewell to the hit vampire series, Ms. Stackhouse sent off another of her dearest ones.
Bill, adamant that he should die, [SPOILER ALERT!] explained to Sookie that he wanted her to have a normal life in his absence. As any father who would leave his daugter, Bill asked about Hoyt's intentions to marry Jessica. Hoyt and Jess indeed got married and Bill walked her down the aisle.
It's finally time for Bill to meet true death. He asked Sookie to kill him with her fairy light ball, so she could get rid of her fairy power that attracted vampires. But after an earlier conversation with Reverend Daniels, Sookie realized that being a fae was exactly what God intended her to be. So she staked Bill instead.
Meanwhile, Eric and Pam let Sarah escape and sent Mr. Gus and other Yakuza members in flame before they harmed Sookie.
In flash forwards, Eric and Pam synthesized Sarah's blood and became billionaires, while Sarah was forever haunted by hallucinations of Steve. Hoyt and Jessica were still together and so were with other couples like Arlene and Keith, Andy and Holly, Adilyn and Wade, Lafayette and James, and Jason and Brigette. Sam returned home with Nicole and they had a second child. At a Thanksgiving dinner, Sookie was pregnant with a man whose face was never seen.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3