'True Blood' Finale: Happy Endings After a Heartbreaking Death
Sookie had a happy ending in the final episode of "True Blood", but not before another teary goodbye. As fans bid farewell to the hit vampire series, Ms. Stackhouse sent off another of her dearest ones.
Bill, adamant that he should die, [SPOILER ALERT!] explained to Sookie that he wanted her to have a normal life in his absence. As any father who would leave his daugter, Bill asked about Hoyt's intentions to marry Jessica. Hoyt and Jess indeed got married and Bill walked her down the aisle.
It's finally time for Bill to meet true death. He asked Sookie to kill him with her fairy light ball, so she could get rid of her fairy power that attracted vampires. But after an earlier conversation with Reverend Daniels, Sookie realized that being a fae was exactly what God intended her to be. So she staked Bill instead.
Meanwhile, Eric and Pam let Sarah escape and sent Mr. Gus and other Yakuza members in flame before they harmed Sookie.
In flash forwards, Eric and Pam synthesized Sarah's blood and became billionaires, while Sarah was forever haunted by hallucinations of Steve. Hoyt and Jessica were still together and so were with other couples like Arlene and Keith, Andy and Holly, Adilyn and Wade, Lafayette and James, and Jason and Brigette. Sam returned home with Nicole and they had a second child. At a Thanksgiving dinner, Sookie was pregnant with a man whose face was never seen.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues