Video: Beyonce, Taylor Swift and More Perform at 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
Beyonce Knowles was among big names performing at the MTV Video Music Awards. The recipient of this year's Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award hit the stage at the Forum in Inglewood, California, to perform a medley of songs from her 2013 self-titled album "Beyonce".
Bey looked absolutely stunning in a bejeweled Tom Ford bodysuit. She kicked off her 15-minute set with "Mine" and played 11 other tracks including "Blow", "Drunk in Love", "Partition", "Flawless", "Yonce" and "XO" with a number of shirtless male dancers and scantily clad ladies.
That night's awards show also featured an amazing performance from Taylor Swift. Wearing a crop top and high-waisted shorts with metallic fringe, the 24-year-old singer delivered the first live rendition of her new single "Shake It Off" while several male dancers in dapper suits showed off some choreography.
At one point, Swift stood atop a big "1989" sign and looked like she was about to jump off. She stopped the music and made a reference to a recent accident where one of Nicki Minaj's dancers got bitten by a snake, saying, "I'm not jumping off of there. People getting bitten by snakes, it's ridiculous."
Other performers at the Sunday festivities included Maroon 5 who performed their "Maps" outside, Jessie J who was joined by Ariana Grande and Minaj to kick off the whole thing with "Bang Bang", 5 Seconds of Summer who played their "Amnesia" and Iggy Azalea who reunited with Rita Ora for the live performance of their hit "Black Widow".
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign