50 Cent Responds After Floyd Mayweather Bragged About His Money
50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s beef continues. On Saturday, August 23, the rapper responded to the boxing champ's Twitter post in which he bragged about his money. Uploading a photo of his two checks, Mayweather captioned it, "Read this $72,276,000.00. God bless."
The "In da Club" rapper then wrote on Instagram, "I guess you want people to see your math is better then your reading. Get a account Floyd,the people around you are using you.if you mad at me call me or come see me." In the short expletive-filled clip, he said, "You put up a check? That must be for a blogger. N***a, you know I got money. Look b***h, the check say Golden Boy. That mean you work for [Oscar De La Hoya] b***h?"
50 Cent also poked fun at Mayweather by posting three photos which mocked his alleged problems with reading. One photoshopped snap shows the two sitting in a classroom, another post is a poster of Mayweather and Harry Potter, while the other is a shot of the boxing champ reading "The Cat in the Hat".
It all started on Thursday when the rapper said that he would donate $750,000 "to whatever charitable organization you want to" if Mayweather read a page of "Harry Potter" book. The "Animal Ambition" rapper later taunted him, "We know you can't pronounce those words in that Harry Potter book, so we're going to let you read 'The Cat in the Hat'."
Read this $72,276,000.00. God bless. pic.twitter.com/dpwE3X7eLR— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) August 23, 2014
More 50 Cent News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby