50 Cent Responds After Floyd Mayweather Bragged About His Money
50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s beef continues. On Saturday, August 23, the rapper responded to the boxing champ's Twitter post in which he bragged about his money. Uploading a photo of his two checks, Mayweather captioned it, "Read this $72,276,000.00. God bless."
The "In da Club" rapper then wrote on Instagram, "I guess you want people to see your math is better then your reading. Get a account Floyd,the people around you are using you.if you mad at me call me or come see me." In the short expletive-filled clip, he said, "You put up a check? That must be for a blogger. N***a, you know I got money. Look b***h, the check say Golden Boy. That mean you work for [Oscar De La Hoya] b***h?"
50 Cent also poked fun at Mayweather by posting three photos which mocked his alleged problems with reading. One photoshopped snap shows the two sitting in a classroom, another post is a poster of Mayweather and Harry Potter, while the other is a shot of the boxing champ reading "The Cat in the Hat".
It all started on Thursday when the rapper said that he would donate $750,000 "to whatever charitable organization you want to" if Mayweather read a page of "Harry Potter" book. The "Animal Ambition" rapper later taunted him, "We know you can't pronounce those words in that Harry Potter book, so we're going to let you read 'The Cat in the Hat'."
Read this $72,276,000.00. God bless. pic.twitter.com/dpwE3X7eLR— Floyd Mayweather (@FloydMayweather) August 23, 2014
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service