Ariana Grande Holds Hands With Big Sean at VMAs
Ariana Grande held hands with Big Sean backstage at 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24 at The Forum in Inglewood, California. Ariana had just stepped off the stage after picking up her first VMA for best pop video.
In the beginning of a video obtained by MTV, Big can be seen helping Ariana back up after she slipped and fell. After that, the rumored couple was holding hands as they were walking the rest of the hallway. Near the end of the video, Big can be seen wrapping his hand around Ariana's waist.
Ariana and Big were rumored dating just a few hours before she released "Best Mistake" earlier this month. At that time, a source told E! Online, "They have been friends since they made the song together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
Ariana was previously linked to Jai Brooks and Nathan Sykes. Meanwhile, Big was previously engaged to "Glee" star Naya Rivera. Big and Naya ended their engagement in April.
More Ariana Grande News
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2