Ariana Grande Holds Hands With Big Sean at VMAs
Ariana Grande held hands with Big Sean backstage at 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24 at The Forum in Inglewood, California. Ariana had just stepped off the stage after picking up her first VMA for best pop video.
In the beginning of a video obtained by MTV, Big can be seen helping Ariana back up after she slipped and fell. After that, the rumored couple was holding hands as they were walking the rest of the hallway. Near the end of the video, Big can be seen wrapping his hand around Ariana's waist.
Ariana and Big were rumored dating just a few hours before she released "Best Mistake" earlier this month. At that time, a source told E! Online, "They have been friends since they made the song together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
Ariana was previously linked to Jai Brooks and Nathan Sykes. Meanwhile, Big was previously engaged to "Glee" star Naya Rivera. Big and Naya ended their engagement in April.
More Ariana Grande News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character