Ariana Grande Holds Hands With Big Sean at VMAs
Ariana Grande held hands with Big Sean backstage at 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24 at The Forum in Inglewood, California. Ariana had just stepped off the stage after picking up her first VMA for best pop video.
In the beginning of a video obtained by MTV, Big can be seen helping Ariana back up after she slipped and fell. After that, the rumored couple was holding hands as they were walking the rest of the hallway. Near the end of the video, Big can be seen wrapping his hand around Ariana's waist.
Ariana and Big were rumored dating just a few hours before she released "Best Mistake" earlier this month. At that time, a source told E! Online, "They have been friends since they made the song together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
Ariana was previously linked to Jai Brooks and Nathan Sykes. Meanwhile, Big was previously engaged to "Glee" star Naya Rivera. Big and Naya ended their engagement in April.
More Ariana Grande News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media