Ariana Grande Holds Hands With Big Sean at VMAs
Ariana Grande held hands with Big Sean backstage at 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24 at The Forum in Inglewood, California. Ariana had just stepped off the stage after picking up her first VMA for best pop video.
In the beginning of a video obtained by MTV, Big can be seen helping Ariana back up after she slipped and fell. After that, the rumored couple was holding hands as they were walking the rest of the hallway. Near the end of the video, Big can be seen wrapping his hand around Ariana's waist.
Ariana and Big were rumored dating just a few hours before she released "Best Mistake" earlier this month. At that time, a source told E! Online, "They have been friends since they made the song together. They have been spending more time together and recently have been getting very close. They are both doing great."
Ariana was previously linked to Jai Brooks and Nathan Sykes. Meanwhile, Big was previously engaged to "Glee" star Naya Rivera. Big and Naya ended their engagement in April.
More Ariana Grande News
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting