Josh Charles and Wife Expecting First Child
Josh Charles and his wife, Sophie Flack, are expecting their first child this winter, PEOPLE reports. The couple, who tied the knot in Manhattan in September 2013, has already known their baby's gender but still kept it a secret.
Back in March, fans of "The Good Wife" were shocked when Josh's character was killed off after being shot by his client, Hunter Parrish, in court. After the episode aired, Josh explained his exit during a CBS panel discussion, saying, "I just want to clarify because I think it's an important distinction."
He continued, "I didn't ask to be let out of anything. My contract was up, and it was time to be thinking about the people close to me. I did a lot of soul searching. I was ready for something different. That's no reflection for how I feel about the show, it's just more of what I want to do with my life."
Although he exited the show, Josh is directing an episode for its upcoming season. The first episode of the new season of "The Good Wife" will air on September 21 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS. The series will have its original cast including Julianna Margulies, Christine Baranski, Archie Panjabi, and Matt Czuchry back in their respective roles.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch