Josh Charles and Wife Expecting First Child
Josh Charles and his wife, Sophie Flack, are expecting their first child this winter, PEOPLE reports. The couple, who tied the knot in Manhattan in September 2013, has already known their baby's gender but still kept it a secret.
Back in March, fans of "The Good Wife" were shocked when Josh's character was killed off after being shot by his client, Hunter Parrish, in court. After the episode aired, Josh explained his exit during a CBS panel discussion, saying, "I just want to clarify because I think it's an important distinction."
He continued, "I didn't ask to be let out of anything. My contract was up, and it was time to be thinking about the people close to me. I did a lot of soul searching. I was ready for something different. That's no reflection for how I feel about the show, it's just more of what I want to do with my life."
Although he exited the show, Josh is directing an episode for its upcoming season. The first episode of the new season of "The Good Wife" will air on September 21 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS. The series will have its original cast including Julianna Margulies, Christine Baranski, Archie Panjabi, and Matt Czuchry back in their respective roles.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce