Josh Charles and Wife Expecting First Child
Josh Charles and his wife, Sophie Flack, are expecting their first child this winter, PEOPLE reports. The couple, who tied the knot in Manhattan in September 2013, has already known their baby's gender but still kept it a secret.
Back in March, fans of "The Good Wife" were shocked when Josh's character was killed off after being shot by his client, Hunter Parrish, in court. After the episode aired, Josh explained his exit during a CBS panel discussion, saying, "I just want to clarify because I think it's an important distinction."
He continued, "I didn't ask to be let out of anything. My contract was up, and it was time to be thinking about the people close to me. I did a lot of soul searching. I was ready for something different. That's no reflection for how I feel about the show, it's just more of what I want to do with my life."
Although he exited the show, Josh is directing an episode for its upcoming season. The first episode of the new season of "The Good Wife" will air on September 21 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS. The series will have its original cast including Julianna Margulies, Christine Baranski, Archie Panjabi, and Matt Czuchry back in their respective roles.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date