MTV Video Music Awards 2014: Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Amber Rose Rock the Red Carpet
The 2014 MTV Music Video Awards has just started. Taking place at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif., the annual awards show is attended by many big names in the entertainment industry. Some stars who dazzled on the red carpet at the Sunday, August 24 event included Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Amber Rose.
Minaj, who recently released her new song "Anaconda" and its accompanying music video, wore a long-sleeved snake print dress which fell on her mid-thighs. Sporting a natural look make-up, the raptress looked fierce as she posed for the cameras. Minaj later is scheduled to perform "Bang Bang" with Jessie J and Ariana Grande.
Grande, meanwhile, looked hot in a Moschino black leather minidress on the red carpet. The 21-year-old singer completed her look with a pair of knee-high boots. Prior to hitting the red carpet, the "Problem" hitmaker took to Twitter to share her excitement. "Opening the VMAs and then my new album comes out tonight.... I guess today's a big one #imdeadalready #MyEverything," she wrote.
While Minaj and Grande sported minidresses, Rose opted for a more daring ensemble. Wiz Khalifa's wife was nearly naked in a chain dress which showed her toned body and underwear. Rose completed her look with a pair of silver heels, simple diamond earrings and a bracelet. The 30-year-old model's rapper husband is up for Best Hip-Hop Video for "We Dem Boyz".
Minaj, however, was not the only star who donned an animal-themed dress at the music event. Charli XCX wore a tiger print jumpsuit. The performer, who is up for four awards, had a matching clutch to complete her look. Jennifer Lopez turned heads in a super sexy glittering dress, while Taylor Swift wore a long-sleeved Mary Katrantzou romper adorned with letters.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video