Suge Knight Shot at Pre-MTV VMAs Party Hosted by Chris Brown
A pre-MTV Video Music Awards party hosted by Chris Brown went horribly wrong. Music executive Suge Knight, 49, was injured after being shot during the bash taking place at 1OAK nightclub early Sunday morning, August 24 in West Hollywood, California.
According to TMZ, at least four gunshots were fired at the club. The former Death Row Records CEO was allegedly hit twice, once in the arm and once in the stomach. He was taken to the hospital via an ambulance and reportedly underwent surgery.
Three people are reportedly hurt in the incident. Celebrity guests at the gathering included Tyson Beckford. Rapper The Game and his pals allegedly also tried to get in to the establishment earlier that night but they were denied entry.
After the shootings, the clubbers were seen leaving the venue with their hands in the air under the watchful eyes of police as the cops stood on guard outside the building with their guns drawn.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'