Suge Knight Shot at Pre-MTV VMAs Party Hosted by Chris Brown
A pre-MTV Video Music Awards party hosted by Chris Brown went horribly wrong. Music executive Suge Knight, 49, was injured after being shot during the bash taking place at 1OAK nightclub early Sunday morning, August 24 in West Hollywood, California.
According to TMZ, at least four gunshots were fired at the club. The former Death Row Records CEO was allegedly hit twice, once in the arm and once in the stomach. He was taken to the hospital via an ambulance and reportedly underwent surgery.
Three people are reportedly hurt in the incident. Celebrity guests at the gathering included Tyson Beckford. Rapper The Game and his pals allegedly also tried to get in to the establishment earlier that night but they were denied entry.
After the shootings, the clubbers were seen leaving the venue with their hands in the air under the watchful eyes of police as the cops stood on guard outside the building with their guns drawn.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie