Suge Knight Shot at Pre-MTV VMAs Party Hosted by Chris Brown
A pre-MTV Video Music Awards party hosted by Chris Brown went horribly wrong. Music executive Suge Knight, 49, was injured after being shot during the bash taking place at 1OAK nightclub early Sunday morning, August 24 in West Hollywood, California.
According to TMZ, at least four gunshots were fired at the club. The former Death Row Records CEO was allegedly hit twice, once in the arm and once in the stomach. He was taken to the hospital via an ambulance and reportedly underwent surgery.
Three people are reportedly hurt in the incident. Celebrity guests at the gathering included Tyson Beckford. Rapper The Game and his pals allegedly also tried to get in to the establishment earlier that night but they were denied entry.
After the shootings, the clubbers were seen leaving the venue with their hands in the air under the watchful eyes of police as the cops stood on guard outside the building with their guns drawn.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed