Suge Knight Shot at Pre-MTV VMAs Party Hosted by Chris Brown
A pre-MTV Video Music Awards party hosted by Chris Brown went horribly wrong. Music executive Suge Knight, 49, was injured after being shot during the bash taking place at 1OAK nightclub early Sunday morning, August 24 in West Hollywood, California.
According to TMZ, at least four gunshots were fired at the club. The former Death Row Records CEO was allegedly hit twice, once in the arm and once in the stomach. He was taken to the hospital via an ambulance and reportedly underwent surgery.
Three people are reportedly hurt in the incident. Celebrity guests at the gathering included Tyson Beckford. Rapper The Game and his pals allegedly also tried to get in to the establishment earlier that night but they were denied entry.
After the shootings, the clubbers were seen leaving the venue with their hands in the air under the watchful eyes of police as the cops stood on guard outside the building with their guns drawn.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered