Suge Knight Shot at Pre-MTV VMAs Party Hosted by Chris Brown
A pre-MTV Video Music Awards party hosted by Chris Brown went horribly wrong. Music executive Suge Knight, 49, was injured after being shot during the bash taking place at 1OAK nightclub early Sunday morning, August 24 in West Hollywood, California.
According to TMZ, at least four gunshots were fired at the club. The former Death Row Records CEO was allegedly hit twice, once in the arm and once in the stomach. He was taken to the hospital via an ambulance and reportedly underwent surgery.
Three people are reportedly hurt in the incident. Celebrity guests at the gathering included Tyson Beckford. Rapper The Game and his pals allegedly also tried to get in to the establishment earlier that night but they were denied entry.
After the shootings, the clubbers were seen leaving the venue with their hands in the air under the watchful eyes of police as the cops stood on guard outside the building with their guns drawn.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences