Joe Budden Launches Twitter Rant at NYPD as He's Wanted for Alleged Assault
Joe Budden didn't respond well to the news that he's wanted by police for allegedly assaulting his ex-girlfriend. The rapper swiftly took it to Twitter to lash out at the NYPD in an expletive-laden rant. "I'm gonna sue the living s*** out u gentlemen," he called out the cops.
After taunting the authorities with a "Manhunt... Suck my d***" post, the "Pump It Up" MC added in a series of messages, "I'll be in a strip club in Astoria tonight. Let the 'Man hunt' know. @NYPDnews Glad to see our tax payer dollars being put to good use ! Lol."
The 33-year-old lyricist who also stars in VH1's reality show "Love & Hip Hop" continued venting his anger on the social media, "Only 1 thing to do in times like these............ so lemme go beat off like the real nigga I am. From an undisclosed location. Lol."
According to a report by Budden's ex, the rapper pulled up to her at a restaurant last Sunday. He grabbed her and forced her into his car, where he roughed her up and took her phone. He then took her to his house in New Jersey and continued his assault until she managed to escape and call for help.
His attorney issued a statement after the assault allegation, saying that the rapper "looks forward to an opportunity to responsibly deal with and address the allegations so he may establish the actual facts."
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj