Joe Budden Launches Twitter Rant at NYPD as He's Wanted for Alleged Assault
Joe Budden didn't respond well to the news that he's wanted by police for allegedly assaulting his ex-girlfriend. The rapper swiftly took it to Twitter to lash out at the NYPD in an expletive-laden rant. "I'm gonna sue the living s*** out u gentlemen," he called out the cops.
After taunting the authorities with a "Manhunt... Suck my d***" post, the "Pump It Up" MC added in a series of messages, "I'll be in a strip club in Astoria tonight. Let the 'Man hunt' know. @NYPDnews Glad to see our tax payer dollars being put to good use ! Lol."
The 33-year-old lyricist who also stars in VH1's reality show "Love & Hip Hop" continued venting his anger on the social media, "Only 1 thing to do in times like these............ so lemme go beat off like the real nigga I am. From an undisclosed location. Lol."
According to a report by Budden's ex, the rapper pulled up to her at a restaurant last Sunday. He grabbed her and forced her into his car, where he roughed her up and took her phone. He then took her to his house in New Jersey and continued his assault until she managed to escape and call for help.
His attorney issued a statement after the assault allegation, saying that the rapper "looks forward to an opportunity to responsibly deal with and address the allegations so he may establish the actual facts."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed