Video: Iggy Azalea Falls Off the Stage at Pre-MTV VMAs Event
Iggy Azalea took a tumble when making a live performance Friday night, August 22 at a benefit concert ahead of the 31st annual MTV Video Music Awards. The incident happened when the Australian rapper was delivering her hit single "Fancy".
Iggy wearing a bra top and a pair of high-waisted pants rocked the crowd with Charli XCX. One wrong step was all it took to send the Aussie femcee falling into the audience when she walked backward and didn't realize she was near the end of the stage.
Fortunately, she didn't seem to be seriously injured and continued rapping while crew members rushed to help her. After the concert which took place at The Avalon in Los Angeles to benefit Lifebeat - Music Fights HIV/AIDS, she posted a video that captured the mishap.
"Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn," she laughed it off, before adding, "Thank you so much SLS Las Vegas & Pepsi for having me tonight. Wishing you continued success."
More Iggy Azalea News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake