Video: Iggy Azalea Falls Off the Stage at Pre-MTV VMAs Event
Iggy Azalea took a tumble when making a live performance Friday night, August 22 at a benefit concert ahead of the 31st annual MTV Video Music Awards. The incident happened when the Australian rapper was delivering her hit single "Fancy".
Iggy wearing a bra top and a pair of high-waisted pants rocked the crowd with Charli XCX. One wrong step was all it took to send the Aussie femcee falling into the audience when she walked backward and didn't realize she was near the end of the stage.
Fortunately, she didn't seem to be seriously injured and continued rapping while crew members rushed to help her. After the concert which took place at The Avalon in Los Angeles to benefit Lifebeat - Music Fights HIV/AIDS, she posted a video that captured the mishap.
"Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn," she laughed it off, before adding, "Thank you so much SLS Las Vegas & Pepsi for having me tonight. Wishing you continued success."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March