Video: Iggy Azalea Falls Off the Stage at Pre-MTV VMAs Event
Iggy Azalea took a tumble when making a live performance Friday night, August 22 at a benefit concert ahead of the 31st annual MTV Video Music Awards. The incident happened when the Australian rapper was delivering her hit single "Fancy".
Iggy wearing a bra top and a pair of high-waisted pants rocked the crowd with Charli XCX. One wrong step was all it took to send the Aussie femcee falling into the audience when she walked backward and didn't realize she was near the end of the stage.
Fortunately, she didn't seem to be seriously injured and continued rapping while crew members rushed to help her. After the concert which took place at The Avalon in Los Angeles to benefit Lifebeat - Music Fights HIV/AIDS, she posted a video that captured the mishap.
"Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn," she laughed it off, before adding, "Thank you so much SLS Las Vegas & Pepsi for having me tonight. Wishing you continued success."
More Iggy Azalea News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation