Video: Iggy Azalea Falls Off the Stage at Pre-MTV VMAs Event
Iggy Azalea took a tumble when making a live performance Friday night, August 22 at a benefit concert ahead of the 31st annual MTV Video Music Awards. The incident happened when the Australian rapper was delivering her hit single "Fancy".
Iggy wearing a bra top and a pair of high-waisted pants rocked the crowd with Charli XCX. One wrong step was all it took to send the Aussie femcee falling into the audience when she walked backward and didn't realize she was near the end of the stage.
Fortunately, she didn't seem to be seriously injured and continued rapping while crew members rushed to help her. After the concert which took place at The Avalon in Los Angeles to benefit Lifebeat - Music Fights HIV/AIDS, she posted a video that captured the mishap.
"Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn," she laughed it off, before adding, "Thank you so much SLS Las Vegas & Pepsi for having me tonight. Wishing you continued success."
More Iggy Azalea News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'