Video: Iggy Azalea Falls Off the Stage at Pre-MTV VMAs Event
Iggy Azalea took a tumble when making a live performance Friday night, August 22 at a benefit concert ahead of the 31st annual MTV Video Music Awards. The incident happened when the Australian rapper was delivering her hit single "Fancy".
Iggy wearing a bra top and a pair of high-waisted pants rocked the crowd with Charli XCX. One wrong step was all it took to send the Aussie femcee falling into the audience when she walked backward and didn't realize she was near the end of the stage.
Fortunately, she didn't seem to be seriously injured and continued rapping while crew members rushed to help her. After the concert which took place at The Avalon in Los Angeles to benefit Lifebeat - Music Fights HIV/AIDS, she posted a video that captured the mishap.
"Sorry but it would be a crime not to share this with you all, I know I laughed. #StillFinishedtheSongTho #KeptOnRapping #TheShowMustGoOn," she laughed it off, before adding, "Thank you so much SLS Las Vegas & Pepsi for having me tonight. Wishing you continued success."
More Iggy Azalea News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation