Jennifer Lopez on Relationship: 'I Would Get Married Again'
Jennifer Lopez says she likes being in a relationship and will get married for the fourth time despite her previous divorces. The singer made the comments as she appeared in a Thursday, August 21 episode of "Chelsea Lately" where she talked about her love life with Chelsea Handler.
"I would get married again," she told the show's host. "I like being in a relationship, I do. I'm not one to whore around, that's not my thing." The two went on talking about Lopez's preference in dating. When asked if she had dated older guy, the mother of two explained, "I date mostly my age, but then I dated one younger guy. I dated Beau, that was my last relationship."
The "American Idol" judge and her boyfriend Casper Smart split earlier this years after two and a half years of dating. Speculations whether the two are going back together emerged after the former lovers were seen in a BMW convertible while sporting matching topknots on August 18.
"Casper was driving and J.Lo was in the passenger seat. They had the music on loud and were both grooving to the music and laughing together," a source told Us Weekly. When the "Same Girl" hitmaker noticed the paparazzi, she "was sliding down as low as she could in her seat so she wouldn't be seen. Casper put the top up and then they went back to her house."
Another source claimed that Lopez and the dancer still have feelings for each other. "They still have a lot of love for each other and are incredibly close. It doesn't surprise me to hear they are hanging out and having fun," the source explained.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio