Jennifer Lopez on Relationship: 'I Would Get Married Again'
Jennifer Lopez says she likes being in a relationship and will get married for the fourth time despite her previous divorces. The singer made the comments as she appeared in a Thursday, August 21 episode of "Chelsea Lately" where she talked about her love life with Chelsea Handler.
"I would get married again," she told the show's host. "I like being in a relationship, I do. I'm not one to whore around, that's not my thing." The two went on talking about Lopez's preference in dating. When asked if she had dated older guy, the mother of two explained, "I date mostly my age, but then I dated one younger guy. I dated Beau, that was my last relationship."
The "American Idol" judge and her boyfriend Casper Smart split earlier this years after two and a half years of dating. Speculations whether the two are going back together emerged after the former lovers were seen in a BMW convertible while sporting matching topknots on August 18.
"Casper was driving and J.Lo was in the passenger seat. They had the music on loud and were both grooving to the music and laughing together," a source told Us Weekly. When the "Same Girl" hitmaker noticed the paparazzi, she "was sliding down as low as she could in her seat so she wouldn't be seen. Casper put the top up and then they went back to her house."
Another source claimed that Lopez and the dancer still have feelings for each other. "They still have a lot of love for each other and are incredibly close. It doesn't surprise me to hear they are hanging out and having fun," the source explained.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart