Jennifer Lopez on Relationship: 'I Would Get Married Again'
Jennifer Lopez says she likes being in a relationship and will get married for the fourth time despite her previous divorces. The singer made the comments as she appeared in a Thursday, August 21 episode of "Chelsea Lately" where she talked about her love life with Chelsea Handler.
"I would get married again," she told the show's host. "I like being in a relationship, I do. I'm not one to whore around, that's not my thing." The two went on talking about Lopez's preference in dating. When asked if she had dated older guy, the mother of two explained, "I date mostly my age, but then I dated one younger guy. I dated Beau, that was my last relationship."
The "American Idol" judge and her boyfriend Casper Smart split earlier this years after two and a half years of dating. Speculations whether the two are going back together emerged after the former lovers were seen in a BMW convertible while sporting matching topknots on August 18.
"Casper was driving and J.Lo was in the passenger seat. They had the music on loud and were both grooving to the music and laughing together," a source told Us Weekly. When the "Same Girl" hitmaker noticed the paparazzi, she "was sliding down as low as she could in her seat so she wouldn't be seen. Casper put the top up and then they went back to her house."
Another source claimed that Lopez and the dancer still have feelings for each other. "They still have a lot of love for each other and are incredibly close. It doesn't surprise me to hear they are hanging out and having fun," the source explained.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'