Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk Expecting Second Baby
Jenna Wolfe announced on Friday, August 22 on NBC's "Today" that she and her partner, Stephanie Gosk, would be welcoming their second child in February 2015. The happy news came one day after their first daughter, Harper, celebrated her first birthday.
Jenna said, "Harper is going to be a big sister. I figured I got pregnant, I did it right the first time. I'm just going to do the exact same thing again and we're going to hope for the best." Referring to recent births in "Today" family, she joked, "We're actually going to [have the baby] here in the Orange Room."
Stephanie revealed the baby's gender on Twitter, tweeting, "Girls, girls, girls. We're getting another one!! @TODAYshow @JennaWolfe."
Another "Today" anchor Carson Daly and his fiancee, Siri Pinter, welcomed their third child on Wednesday. Meanwhile, co-host Savannah Guthrie gave birth to her first child with husband Mike Feldman last week.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences