Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk Expecting Second Baby
Jenna Wolfe announced on Friday, August 22 on NBC's "Today" that she and her partner, Stephanie Gosk, would be welcoming their second child in February 2015. The happy news came one day after their first daughter, Harper, celebrated her first birthday.
Jenna said, "Harper is going to be a big sister. I figured I got pregnant, I did it right the first time. I'm just going to do the exact same thing again and we're going to hope for the best." Referring to recent births in "Today" family, she joked, "We're actually going to [have the baby] here in the Orange Room."
Stephanie revealed the baby's gender on Twitter, tweeting, "Girls, girls, girls. We're getting another one!! @TODAYshow @JennaWolfe."
Another "Today" anchor Carson Daly and his fiancee, Siri Pinter, welcomed their third child on Wednesday. Meanwhile, co-host Savannah Guthrie gave birth to her first child with husband Mike Feldman last week.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake