Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk Expecting Second Baby
Jenna Wolfe announced on Friday, August 22 on NBC's "Today" that she and her partner, Stephanie Gosk, would be welcoming their second child in February 2015. The happy news came one day after their first daughter, Harper, celebrated her first birthday.
Jenna said, "Harper is going to be a big sister. I figured I got pregnant, I did it right the first time. I'm just going to do the exact same thing again and we're going to hope for the best." Referring to recent births in "Today" family, she joked, "We're actually going to [have the baby] here in the Orange Room."
Stephanie revealed the baby's gender on Twitter, tweeting, "Girls, girls, girls. We're getting another one!! @TODAYshow @JennaWolfe."
Another "Today" anchor Carson Daly and his fiancee, Siri Pinter, welcomed their third child on Wednesday. Meanwhile, co-host Savannah Guthrie gave birth to her first child with husband Mike Feldman last week.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2