Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk Expecting Second Baby
Jenna Wolfe announced on Friday, August 22 on NBC's "Today" that she and her partner, Stephanie Gosk, would be welcoming their second child in February 2015. The happy news came one day after their first daughter, Harper, celebrated her first birthday.
Jenna said, "Harper is going to be a big sister. I figured I got pregnant, I did it right the first time. I'm just going to do the exact same thing again and we're going to hope for the best." Referring to recent births in "Today" family, she joked, "We're actually going to [have the baby] here in the Orange Room."
Stephanie revealed the baby's gender on Twitter, tweeting, "Girls, girls, girls. We're getting another one!! @TODAYshow @JennaWolfe."
Another "Today" anchor Carson Daly and his fiancee, Siri Pinter, welcomed their third child on Wednesday. Meanwhile, co-host Savannah Guthrie gave birth to her first child with husband Mike Feldman last week.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder