Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk Expecting Second Baby
Jenna Wolfe announced on Friday, August 22 on NBC's "Today" that she and her partner, Stephanie Gosk, would be welcoming their second child in February 2015. The happy news came one day after their first daughter, Harper, celebrated her first birthday.
Jenna said, "Harper is going to be a big sister. I figured I got pregnant, I did it right the first time. I'm just going to do the exact same thing again and we're going to hope for the best." Referring to recent births in "Today" family, she joked, "We're actually going to [have the baby] here in the Orange Room."
Stephanie revealed the baby's gender on Twitter, tweeting, "Girls, girls, girls. We're getting another one!! @TODAYshow @JennaWolfe."
Another "Today" anchor Carson Daly and his fiancee, Siri Pinter, welcomed their third child on Wednesday. Meanwhile, co-host Savannah Guthrie gave birth to her first child with husband Mike Feldman last week.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together