Video: Courtney Love Launches Expletive-Filled Rant After Being Pelted With Beer at Concert
No one is messing with Courtney Love. During her recent show in Australia, the rocker lost her cool and launched an expletive-filled rant in front of the audience at Thebarton Theatre in Adelaide after an anonymous fan threw a beer can onstage.
"In 20 years, no one's thrown a beer-can at me except for you, f**ker," she yelled before insulting the fan, saying, "Your weenie must be this f**king big." She went on threatening the fan, "You wanna go back? You wanna f**king f**k me up? Do not do that again."
"Throw a beer can at my Micko [Larkin]. I will f**king kill you. Throw it at me next time. We'll have fun," she concluded with a smirk on her face.
Love's recent tour in Australia was her first appearance in the country in 15 years. She last performed there with her former band Hole. During the tour, Kurt Cobain's widow played some of the group's classics including "Miss World", "Malibu", "Violet" and "Celebrity Skin".
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says