Video: Courtney Love Launches Expletive-Filled Rant After Being Pelted With Beer at Concert
No one is messing with Courtney Love. During her recent show in Australia, the rocker lost her cool and launched an expletive-filled rant in front of the audience at Thebarton Theatre in Adelaide after an anonymous fan threw a beer can onstage.
"In 20 years, no one's thrown a beer-can at me except for you, f**ker," she yelled before insulting the fan, saying, "Your weenie must be this f**king big." She went on threatening the fan, "You wanna go back? You wanna f**king f**k me up? Do not do that again."
"Throw a beer can at my Micko [Larkin]. I will f**king kill you. Throw it at me next time. We'll have fun," she concluded with a smirk on her face.
Love's recent tour in Australia was her first appearance in the country in 15 years. She last performed there with her former band Hole. During the tour, Kurt Cobain's widow played some of the group's classics including "Miss World", "Malibu", "Violet" and "Celebrity Skin".
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters