Video: Courtney Love Launches Expletive-Filled Rant After Being Pelted With Beer at Concert
No one is messing with Courtney Love. During her recent show in Australia, the rocker lost her cool and launched an expletive-filled rant in front of the audience at Thebarton Theatre in Adelaide after an anonymous fan threw a beer can onstage.
"In 20 years, no one's thrown a beer-can at me except for you, f**ker," she yelled before insulting the fan, saying, "Your weenie must be this f**king big." She went on threatening the fan, "You wanna go back? You wanna f**king f**k me up? Do not do that again."
"Throw a beer can at my Micko [Larkin]. I will f**king kill you. Throw it at me next time. We'll have fun," she concluded with a smirk on her face.
Love's recent tour in Australia was her first appearance in the country in 15 years. She last performed there with her former band Hole. During the tour, Kurt Cobain's widow played some of the group's classics including "Miss World", "Malibu", "Violet" and "Celebrity Skin".
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'