Video: Courtney Love Launches Expletive-Filled Rant After Being Pelted With Beer at Concert
No one is messing with Courtney Love. During her recent show in Australia, the rocker lost her cool and launched an expletive-filled rant in front of the audience at Thebarton Theatre in Adelaide after an anonymous fan threw a beer can onstage.
"In 20 years, no one's thrown a beer-can at me except for you, f**ker," she yelled before insulting the fan, saying, "Your weenie must be this f**king big." She went on threatening the fan, "You wanna go back? You wanna f**king f**k me up? Do not do that again."
"Throw a beer can at my Micko [Larkin]. I will f**king kill you. Throw it at me next time. We'll have fun," she concluded with a smirk on her face.
Love's recent tour in Australia was her first appearance in the country in 15 years. She last performed there with her former band Hole. During the tour, Kurt Cobain's widow played some of the group's classics including "Miss World", "Malibu", "Violet" and "Celebrity Skin".
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic