Video: Courtney Love Launches Expletive-Filled Rant After Being Pelted With Beer at Concert
No one is messing with Courtney Love. During her recent show in Australia, the rocker lost her cool and launched an expletive-filled rant in front of the audience at Thebarton Theatre in Adelaide after an anonymous fan threw a beer can onstage.
"In 20 years, no one's thrown a beer-can at me except for you, f**ker," she yelled before insulting the fan, saying, "Your weenie must be this f**king big." She went on threatening the fan, "You wanna go back? You wanna f**king f**k me up? Do not do that again."
"Throw a beer can at my Micko [Larkin]. I will f**king kill you. Throw it at me next time. We'll have fun," she concluded with a smirk on her face.
Love's recent tour in Australia was her first appearance in the country in 15 years. She last performed there with her former band Hole. During the tour, Kurt Cobain's widow played some of the group's classics including "Miss World", "Malibu", "Violet" and "Celebrity Skin".
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?