North West Photographed Walking With Kim Kardashian During an Outing
Kim Kardashian's 1-year-old daughter North West was photographed walking during a recent outing in La Jolla, California. The little girl, who usually is put in a stroller or being carried by her mother when they are out, took her first public steps in ripped denim pants and a sleeveless top. Her stylish mother also sported matching denim ensemble which consisted of a half-buttoned shirt and skirt.
The 33-year-old reality star and her daughter were joined by other family members as they checked into a hotel. Kris Jenner opted for a black dress and cardigan during the outing. Kourtney Kardashian and her children, Mason and Penelope, were also with them.
Kanye West's wife revealed that their little girl took her first steps following a swimming lesson last month. The mother of one shared a sweet photo of her kissing North who was wrapped in a towel, writing, "Our baby girl finished one week of swimming lessons today then took her 1st steps right when she got out of the pool!!!! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!!!! Photo cred: Daddy."
Earlier this month, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star shared an adorable snapshot of her daughter joining her daddy at the studio. The rapper, who rarely smiles in public, can be seen sporting a huge smile on his face while gazing at his daughter. "#BringYourDaughterToWorkDay," Kardashian captioned.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'