North West Photographed Walking With Kim Kardashian During an Outing
Kim Kardashian's 1-year-old daughter North West was photographed walking during a recent outing in La Jolla, California. The little girl, who usually is put in a stroller or being carried by her mother when they are out, took her first public steps in ripped denim pants and a sleeveless top. Her stylish mother also sported matching denim ensemble which consisted of a half-buttoned shirt and skirt.
The 33-year-old reality star and her daughter were joined by other family members as they checked into a hotel. Kris Jenner opted for a black dress and cardigan during the outing. Kourtney Kardashian and her children, Mason and Penelope, were also with them.
Kanye West's wife revealed that their little girl took her first steps following a swimming lesson last month. The mother of one shared a sweet photo of her kissing North who was wrapped in a towel, writing, "Our baby girl finished one week of swimming lessons today then took her 1st steps right when she got out of the pool!!!! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!!!! Photo cred: Daddy."
Earlier this month, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star shared an adorable snapshot of her daughter joining her daddy at the studio. The rapper, who rarely smiles in public, can be seen sporting a huge smile on his face while gazing at his daughter. "#BringYourDaughterToWorkDay," Kardashian captioned.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans