North West Photographed Walking With Kim Kardashian During an Outing
Kim Kardashian's 1-year-old daughter North West was photographed walking during a recent outing in La Jolla, California. The little girl, who usually is put in a stroller or being carried by her mother when they are out, took her first public steps in ripped denim pants and a sleeveless top. Her stylish mother also sported matching denim ensemble which consisted of a half-buttoned shirt and skirt.
The 33-year-old reality star and her daughter were joined by other family members as they checked into a hotel. Kris Jenner opted for a black dress and cardigan during the outing. Kourtney Kardashian and her children, Mason and Penelope, were also with them.
Kanye West's wife revealed that their little girl took her first steps following a swimming lesson last month. The mother of one shared a sweet photo of her kissing North who was wrapped in a towel, writing, "Our baby girl finished one week of swimming lessons today then took her 1st steps right when she got out of the pool!!!! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!!!! Photo cred: Daddy."
Earlier this month, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star shared an adorable snapshot of her daughter joining her daddy at the studio. The rapper, who rarely smiles in public, can be seen sporting a huge smile on his face while gazing at his daughter. "#BringYourDaughterToWorkDay," Kardashian captioned.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor