Pics: Tom Cruise Scaling the Roof of Vienna State Opera House for 'Mission: Impossible V'
"Mission: Impossible V" has started production in Vienna, Austria. Tom Cruise who returns to play Ethan Hunt recently hit the set, preparing to film a dangerous stunt at the Vienna Opera House. The actor was seen scaling the roof of the building with a long rope.
The sequel to "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" is scheduled for December 25, 2015. Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner and Ving Rhames are confirmed to reprise their respective roles. They are joined by new cast members Rebecca Ferguson (II) and Alec Baldwin.
Christopher McQuarrie ("Jack Reacher") will direct the film from the script penned by Drew Pearce ("Iron Man 3"). After invading Vienna, the crew will head to London, U.K. for the next shooting. Recently, Cruise and McQuarrie teamed up for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge that Hugh Jackman challenged them on from the set of "Pan".
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic