Pics: Tom Cruise Scaling the Roof of Vienna State Opera House for 'Mission: Impossible V'
"Mission: Impossible V" has started production in Vienna, Austria. Tom Cruise who returns to play Ethan Hunt recently hit the set, preparing to film a dangerous stunt at the Vienna Opera House. The actor was seen scaling the roof of the building with a long rope.
The sequel to "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" is scheduled for December 25, 2015. Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner and Ving Rhames are confirmed to reprise their respective roles. They are joined by new cast members Rebecca Ferguson (II) and Alec Baldwin.
Christopher McQuarrie ("Jack Reacher") will direct the film from the script penned by Drew Pearce ("Iron Man 3"). After invading Vienna, the crew will head to London, U.K. for the next shooting. Recently, Cruise and McQuarrie teamed up for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge that Hugh Jackman challenged them on from the set of "Pan".
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video