Pics: Tom Cruise Scaling the Roof of Vienna State Opera House for 'Mission: Impossible V'
"Mission: Impossible V" has started production in Vienna, Austria. Tom Cruise who returns to play Ethan Hunt recently hit the set, preparing to film a dangerous stunt at the Vienna Opera House. The actor was seen scaling the roof of the building with a long rope.
The sequel to "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" is scheduled for December 25, 2015. Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner and Ving Rhames are confirmed to reprise their respective roles. They are joined by new cast members Rebecca Ferguson (II) and Alec Baldwin.
Christopher McQuarrie ("Jack Reacher") will direct the film from the script penned by Drew Pearce ("Iron Man 3"). After invading Vienna, the crew will head to London, U.K. for the next shooting. Recently, Cruise and McQuarrie teamed up for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge that Hugh Jackman challenged them on from the set of "Pan".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers