Pics: Tom Cruise Scaling the Roof of Vienna State Opera House for 'Mission: Impossible V'
"Mission: Impossible V" has started production in Vienna, Austria. Tom Cruise who returns to play Ethan Hunt recently hit the set, preparing to film a dangerous stunt at the Vienna Opera House. The actor was seen scaling the roof of the building with a long rope.
The sequel to "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" is scheduled for December 25, 2015. Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner and Ving Rhames are confirmed to reprise their respective roles. They are joined by new cast members Rebecca Ferguson (II) and Alec Baldwin.
Christopher McQuarrie ("Jack Reacher") will direct the film from the script penned by Drew Pearce ("Iron Man 3"). After invading Vienna, the crew will head to London, U.K. for the next shooting. Recently, Cruise and McQuarrie teamed up for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge that Hugh Jackman challenged them on from the set of "Pan".
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush