First 'Amityville: The Awakening' Trailer Says 'Kill Them All'
A reboot of 2005's "The Amityville Horror" has released its first trailer. Like the Lutz, a new family moves into the Long Island residence not knowing the horrible history behind the haunted house.
Jennifer Jason Leigh is now the owner of the house, a single mother living with her three kids. One of the kids, played by Cameron Monaghan, is bed-ridden and in a coma. Bella Thorne plays the elder daughter who would unravel all the mysteries surrounding the house. "This house is really bad," she says in the trailer as voices tell her to "kill them all."
Doctor Clarence J. Boddicker is in charge of the boy's health and he too experiences some paranormal activities. "There are no documented cases of anyone with James' injuries ever recover," the doctor says after being told that James wakes up suddenly.
The 12th film in the "Amityville" series is directed by "Maniac" remake director Franck Khalfoun. Dimension initially planned on rebooting the franchise using a found-footage angle, but has dropped it since. "Amityville: The Awakening" is set to scare up theater audience in the States on January 2, 2015.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'