First 'Amityville: The Awakening' Trailer Says 'Kill Them All'
A reboot of 2005's "The Amityville Horror" has released its first trailer. Like the Lutz, a new family moves into the Long Island residence not knowing the horrible history behind the haunted house.
Jennifer Jason Leigh is now the owner of the house, a single mother living with her three kids. One of the kids, played by Cameron Monaghan, is bed-ridden and in a coma. Bella Thorne plays the elder daughter who would unravel all the mysteries surrounding the house. "This house is really bad," she says in the trailer as voices tell her to "kill them all."
Doctor Clarence J. Boddicker is in charge of the boy's health and he too experiences some paranormal activities. "There are no documented cases of anyone with James' injuries ever recover," the doctor says after being told that James wakes up suddenly.
The 12th film in the "Amityville" series is directed by "Maniac" remake director Franck Khalfoun. Dimension initially planned on rebooting the franchise using a found-footage angle, but has dropped it since. "Amityville: The Awakening" is set to scare up theater audience in the States on January 2, 2015.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'