Rose McGowan Says She Looks Like 'Hitler's Stoned Cousin' in New Selfie
Rose McGowan has cut her hair short and she wanted to show off her new hair style. On Friday, August 22, the former "Charmed" star took to Instagram to share a photo of her look. The actress, however, apparently did not really like the snap. "I look like Hitler's stoned cousin #newhair #notstoned #hitlersucked," she captioned it.
Some fans who commented on the photo said they liked her new do. "You will save so much on shampoo with the new 'do! Love it!" one person wrote. Other fans said they had a good laugh with the caption. "Hitlers stoned cousin, hilarious," one fan wrote, while another commented, "You're so pretty. Best caption though."
Earlier this month, the 40-year-old star sported a different look as she attended the Los Angeles premiere of "About Alex" at the ArcLight Hollywood. Wearing a loose black top and a skirt, the "Chosen" star had a cute fringe hairstyle.
Then, last week, McGowan was seen sporting a revealing black dress which flaunted her cleavage during an outing at Chateau Marmont. Completing her style with a pair of matching shoes with no jewelry except for her wedding ring, the "Elvis" star gave her pixie cut a wet look and styled it sideways.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle