Chris Martin and Jessica Lucas Dance in Inflatable Body Suits in Coldplay's 'True Love' Video
Coldplay has unveiled the official music video for their latest single, "True Love". Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the clip tells a tale of an unlikely love story between a couple played by the band's frontman Chris Martin and "Evil Dead" actress Jessica Lucas.
Sporting an inflatable body suit, Lucas depicts an aspiring dancer who joins some auditions only to get turned down due to her size. While attending a ballet recital, she gets stuck on her seat and that's when she meets Martin's character, a janitor who shares her passion for dance. The clip ends with the two falling in love and dancing together onstage.
Serving as the follow-up to "Magic" and "A Sky Full of Star", "True Love" appears in Coldplay's latest album, "Ghost Stories". The LP peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release earlier this year.
Coldplay is reportedly among the strong candidates to headline the upcoming Super Bowl halftime show. Rihanna and Katy Perry are other names being considered by the NFL to play the gig at the big game slated for next February.
More Coldplay News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip