Aaron Paul Inks First-Look Deal With Sony TV
Aaron Paul has entered into a new business relationship with Sony Pictures Television, but this time he will keep his role behind the scenes. The "Breaking Bad" alum has signed a first-look deal with the studio, which produced his hit series, to develop and produce new series projects.
The two-time Emmy Award-winning actor will produce the projects through his newly formed production company, Lucid Road Productions. He has executive produced and lent his voice to Netflix's animated series "BoJack Horseman" and co-executive produced feature film "Hellion", in which he also stars.
Sony Pictures TV also has an overall deal with "Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan and a first look deal with Paul's co-star Bryan Cranston.
Paul is nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards which will be held on Monday, August 25. He recently teamed up with Cranston for a hilarious video to promote the annual event.
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors