Aaron Paul Inks First-Look Deal With Sony TV
Aaron Paul has entered into a new business relationship with Sony Pictures Television, but this time he will keep his role behind the scenes. The "Breaking Bad" alum has signed a first-look deal with the studio, which produced his hit series, to develop and produce new series projects.
The two-time Emmy Award-winning actor will produce the projects through his newly formed production company, Lucid Road Productions. He has executive produced and lent his voice to Netflix's animated series "BoJack Horseman" and co-executive produced feature film "Hellion", in which he also stars.
Sony Pictures TV also has an overall deal with "Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan and a first look deal with Paul's co-star Bryan Cranston.
Paul is nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards which will be held on Monday, August 25. He recently teamed up with Cranston for a hilarious video to promote the annual event.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season