Aaron Paul Inks First-Look Deal With Sony TV
Aaron Paul has entered into a new business relationship with Sony Pictures Television, but this time he will keep his role behind the scenes. The "Breaking Bad" alum has signed a first-look deal with the studio, which produced his hit series, to develop and produce new series projects.
The two-time Emmy Award-winning actor will produce the projects through his newly formed production company, Lucid Road Productions. He has executive produced and lent his voice to Netflix's animated series "BoJack Horseman" and co-executive produced feature film "Hellion", in which he also stars.
Sony Pictures TV also has an overall deal with "Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan and a first look deal with Paul's co-star Bryan Cranston.
Paul is nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards which will be held on Monday, August 25. He recently teamed up with Cranston for a hilarious video to promote the annual event.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?