Aaron Paul Inks First-Look Deal With Sony TV
Aaron Paul has entered into a new business relationship with Sony Pictures Television, but this time he will keep his role behind the scenes. The "Breaking Bad" alum has signed a first-look deal with the studio, which produced his hit series, to develop and produce new series projects.
The two-time Emmy Award-winning actor will produce the projects through his newly formed production company, Lucid Road Productions. He has executive produced and lent his voice to Netflix's animated series "BoJack Horseman" and co-executive produced feature film "Hellion", in which he also stars.
Sony Pictures TV also has an overall deal with "Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan and a first look deal with Paul's co-star Bryan Cranston.
Paul is nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards which will be held on Monday, August 25. He recently teamed up with Cranston for a hilarious video to promote the annual event.
More Aaron Paul News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion