Aaron Paul Inks First-Look Deal With Sony TV
Aaron Paul has entered into a new business relationship with Sony Pictures Television, but this time he will keep his role behind the scenes. The "Breaking Bad" alum has signed a first-look deal with the studio, which produced his hit series, to develop and produce new series projects.
The two-time Emmy Award-winning actor will produce the projects through his newly formed production company, Lucid Road Productions. He has executive produced and lent his voice to Netflix's animated series "BoJack Horseman" and co-executive produced feature film "Hellion", in which he also stars.
Sony Pictures TV also has an overall deal with "Breaking Bad" creator Vince Gilligan and a first look deal with Paul's co-star Bryan Cranston.
Paul is nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards which will be held on Monday, August 25. He recently teamed up with Cranston for a hilarious video to promote the annual event.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby