Justin Bieber Drove Can-Am on Sidewalk, Almost Hit a Woman
Justin Bieber almost hit an elderly woman with a walker at an intersection when he was riding his Can-Am Spyder in Beverly Hills on Thursday, August 21. Before reaching the intersection, he illegally drove his three-wheeler on the sidewalk on Whilsire Boulevard.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the "Baby" singer can be seen coming off the sidewalk at the intersection and narrowly avoiding the elderly woman and other pedestrians when he was trying to swerve back into road. After getting back into the road, he was seen dancing to music on his seat as he waited at a set of traffic lights.
A spokeperson of Beverly Hills Police Department told E! Online, "We highly encourage Mr. Bieber to stay off the sidewalk and remain in traffic. This is incredibly unsafe. He's putting other people's safety in jeopardy." He added that Justin's act was a "vehicle code violation, which is an infraction."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?