Justin Bieber Drove Can-Am on Sidewalk, Almost Hit a Woman
Justin Bieber almost hit an elderly woman with a walker at an intersection when he was riding his Can-Am Spyder in Beverly Hills on Thursday, August 21. Before reaching the intersection, he illegally drove his three-wheeler on the sidewalk on Whilsire Boulevard.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the "Baby" singer can be seen coming off the sidewalk at the intersection and narrowly avoiding the elderly woman and other pedestrians when he was trying to swerve back into road. After getting back into the road, he was seen dancing to music on his seat as he waited at a set of traffic lights.
A spokeperson of Beverly Hills Police Department told E! Online, "We highly encourage Mr. Bieber to stay off the sidewalk and remain in traffic. This is incredibly unsafe. He's putting other people's safety in jeopardy." He added that Justin's act was a "vehicle code violation, which is an infraction."
More Justin Bieber News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It