Justin Bieber Drove Can-Am on Sidewalk, Almost Hit a Woman
Justin Bieber almost hit an elderly woman with a walker at an intersection when he was riding his Can-Am Spyder in Beverly Hills on Thursday, August 21. Before reaching the intersection, he illegally drove his three-wheeler on the sidewalk on Whilsire Boulevard.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the "Baby" singer can be seen coming off the sidewalk at the intersection and narrowly avoiding the elderly woman and other pedestrians when he was trying to swerve back into road. After getting back into the road, he was seen dancing to music on his seat as he waited at a set of traffic lights.
A spokeperson of Beverly Hills Police Department told E! Online, "We highly encourage Mr. Bieber to stay off the sidewalk and remain in traffic. This is incredibly unsafe. He's putting other people's safety in jeopardy." He added that Justin's act was a "vehicle code violation, which is an infraction."
More Justin Bieber News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel