Justin Bieber Drove Can-Am on Sidewalk, Almost Hit a Woman
Justin Bieber almost hit an elderly woman with a walker at an intersection when he was riding his Can-Am Spyder in Beverly Hills on Thursday, August 21. Before reaching the intersection, he illegally drove his three-wheeler on the sidewalk on Whilsire Boulevard.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the "Baby" singer can be seen coming off the sidewalk at the intersection and narrowly avoiding the elderly woman and other pedestrians when he was trying to swerve back into road. After getting back into the road, he was seen dancing to music on his seat as he waited at a set of traffic lights.
A spokeperson of Beverly Hills Police Department told E! Online, "We highly encourage Mr. Bieber to stay off the sidewalk and remain in traffic. This is incredibly unsafe. He's putting other people's safety in jeopardy." He added that Justin's act was a "vehicle code violation, which is an infraction."
More Justin Bieber News
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off