Justin Bieber Drove Can-Am on Sidewalk, Almost Hit a Woman
Justin Bieber almost hit an elderly woman with a walker at an intersection when he was riding his Can-Am Spyder in Beverly Hills on Thursday, August 21. Before reaching the intersection, he illegally drove his three-wheeler on the sidewalk on Whilsire Boulevard.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the "Baby" singer can be seen coming off the sidewalk at the intersection and narrowly avoiding the elderly woman and other pedestrians when he was trying to swerve back into road. After getting back into the road, he was seen dancing to music on his seat as he waited at a set of traffic lights.
A spokeperson of Beverly Hills Police Department told E! Online, "We highly encourage Mr. Bieber to stay off the sidewalk and remain in traffic. This is incredibly unsafe. He's putting other people's safety in jeopardy." He added that Justin's act was a "vehicle code violation, which is an infraction."
More Justin Bieber News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds