'American Horror Story: Freak Show' New Teaser Shows Split Tongue
FX teases viewers with another promo for "American Horror Story: Freak Show". Continuing the freak fest, the video titled "Lick", which still offers no actual footage from the show, features a split tongue.
The fourth installment of the horror anthology series is set in Jupiter, Florida in 1952, when a troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. The show will capture the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience.
Jessica Lange stars as a German ex-pat who is managing the freak show. Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts, Gabourey Sidibe and Evan Peters also return in new roles. Michael Chiklis, John Carroll Lynch, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock and Patti LaBelle are the newly added cast members.
"Freak Show" will debut Wednesday, October 8 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on FX.
More American Horror Story News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney