'American Horror Story: Freak Show' New Teaser Shows Split Tongue
FX teases viewers with another promo for "American Horror Story: Freak Show". Continuing the freak fest, the video titled "Lick", which still offers no actual footage from the show, features a split tongue.
The fourth installment of the horror anthology series is set in Jupiter, Florida in 1952, when a troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. The show will capture the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience.
Jessica Lange stars as a German ex-pat who is managing the freak show. Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts, Gabourey Sidibe and Evan Peters also return in new roles. Michael Chiklis, John Carroll Lynch, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock and Patti LaBelle are the newly added cast members.
"Freak Show" will debut Wednesday, October 8 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on FX.
More American Horror Story News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say