'American Horror Story: Freak Show' New Teaser Shows Split Tongue
FX teases viewers with another promo for "American Horror Story: Freak Show". Continuing the freak fest, the video titled "Lick", which still offers no actual footage from the show, features a split tongue.
The fourth installment of the horror anthology series is set in Jupiter, Florida in 1952, when a troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. The show will capture the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience.
Jessica Lange stars as a German ex-pat who is managing the freak show. Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts, Gabourey Sidibe and Evan Peters also return in new roles. Michael Chiklis, John Carroll Lynch, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock and Patti LaBelle are the newly added cast members.
"Freak Show" will debut Wednesday, October 8 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on FX.
More American Horror Story News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger