'American Horror Story: Freak Show' New Teaser Shows Split Tongue
FX teases viewers with another promo for "American Horror Story: Freak Show". Continuing the freak fest, the video titled "Lick", which still offers no actual footage from the show, features a split tongue.
The fourth installment of the horror anthology series is set in Jupiter, Florida in 1952, when a troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. The show will capture the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience.
Jessica Lange stars as a German ex-pat who is managing the freak show. Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts, Gabourey Sidibe and Evan Peters also return in new roles. Michael Chiklis, John Carroll Lynch, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock and Patti LaBelle are the newly added cast members.
"Freak Show" will debut Wednesday, October 8 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on FX.
More American Horror Story News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie