Stacy Keibler and Hubby Jared Pobre Welcome Baby Girl Ava
The new addition to Stacy Keibler's growing family with husband Jared Pobre has arrived. The former WWE diva, 34, announced on her website that she gave birth to a baby girl, posting a picture of three hearts in the sand. The bundle of joy is the couple's first child together.
"Jared and I have been blessed with the new love of our lives. Ava Grace Pobre was born at home on Wednesday, August 20th," she wrote. "We've never experienced a level of joy and happiness like this before! Thank you so much for all of the special wishes and positive energy."
Keibler started dating Pobre September last year after splitting from George Clooney. The pair married in March this year in an intimate ceremony in Mexico, and she announced her pregnancy later that month.
"Jared is the most thoughtful, loving, kind person. I couldn't ask for a better father for my children. Our bond is so strong and special and getting pregnant has made it even more so," she previously told Fit Pregnancy. "It's been so much fun preparing to become new parents together."
Of picking a name for her little one, she said to PEOPLE, "We just talked about one name and that was it - easy peasy. Everything with us has been easy and effortless, including the name."
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress