Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reportedly Sign Confidentiality Agreement
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon apparently will not say much about their marriage trouble to public. According to a recent report by TMZ, the pair whose marriage is currently on the rocks have signed a confidentiality agreement which bans them from revealing anything about their separation.
The report, however, suggests that Carey has more power in the agreement. The "My All" singer reportedly is allowed to announce the separation under her terms. Meanwhile, the host of "America's Got Talent" will face severe financial penalties if he says a word.
The multi-talented star previously confirmed that he and Carey were living separately and he reportedly would reveal no more. During an outing on Thursday, August 21, Cannon completely ignored a paparazzo who asked whether rumors of them getting divorced were true.
"We have been living in separate houses for a few months," Cannon previously revealed to Yahoo! Insider. The star, who has been married to his singer wife for six years, added, "My main focus is my kids." The pair have 3-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe.
More Mariah Carey News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle