Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reportedly Sign Confidentiality Agreement
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon apparently will not say much about their marriage trouble to public. According to a recent report by TMZ, the pair whose marriage is currently on the rocks have signed a confidentiality agreement which bans them from revealing anything about their separation.
The report, however, suggests that Carey has more power in the agreement. The "My All" singer reportedly is allowed to announce the separation under her terms. Meanwhile, the host of "America's Got Talent" will face severe financial penalties if he says a word.
The multi-talented star previously confirmed that he and Carey were living separately and he reportedly would reveal no more. During an outing on Thursday, August 21, Cannon completely ignored a paparazzo who asked whether rumors of them getting divorced were true.
"We have been living in separate houses for a few months," Cannon previously revealed to Yahoo! Insider. The star, who has been married to his singer wife for six years, added, "My main focus is my kids." The pair have 3-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe.
More Mariah Carey News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'