Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reportedly Sign Confidentiality Agreement
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon apparently will not say much about their marriage trouble to public. According to a recent report by TMZ, the pair whose marriage is currently on the rocks have signed a confidentiality agreement which bans them from revealing anything about their separation.
The report, however, suggests that Carey has more power in the agreement. The "My All" singer reportedly is allowed to announce the separation under her terms. Meanwhile, the host of "America's Got Talent" will face severe financial penalties if he says a word.
The multi-talented star previously confirmed that he and Carey were living separately and he reportedly would reveal no more. During an outing on Thursday, August 21, Cannon completely ignored a paparazzo who asked whether rumors of them getting divorced were true.
"We have been living in separate houses for a few months," Cannon previously revealed to Yahoo! Insider. The star, who has been married to his singer wife for six years, added, "My main focus is my kids." The pair have 3-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe.
More Mariah Carey News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal