Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reportedly Sign Confidentiality Agreement
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon apparently will not say much about their marriage trouble to public. According to a recent report by TMZ, the pair whose marriage is currently on the rocks have signed a confidentiality agreement which bans them from revealing anything about their separation.
The report, however, suggests that Carey has more power in the agreement. The "My All" singer reportedly is allowed to announce the separation under her terms. Meanwhile, the host of "America's Got Talent" will face severe financial penalties if he says a word.
The multi-talented star previously confirmed that he and Carey were living separately and he reportedly would reveal no more. During an outing on Thursday, August 21, Cannon completely ignored a paparazzo who asked whether rumors of them getting divorced were true.
"We have been living in separate houses for a few months," Cannon previously revealed to Yahoo! Insider. The star, who has been married to his singer wife for six years, added, "My main focus is my kids." The pair have 3-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe.
More Mariah Carey News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones