Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reportedly Sign Confidentiality Agreement
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon apparently will not say much about their marriage trouble to public. According to a recent report by TMZ, the pair whose marriage is currently on the rocks have signed a confidentiality agreement which bans them from revealing anything about their separation.
The report, however, suggests that Carey has more power in the agreement. The "My All" singer reportedly is allowed to announce the separation under her terms. Meanwhile, the host of "America's Got Talent" will face severe financial penalties if he says a word.
The multi-talented star previously confirmed that he and Carey were living separately and he reportedly would reveal no more. During an outing on Thursday, August 21, Cannon completely ignored a paparazzo who asked whether rumors of them getting divorced were true.
"We have been living in separate houses for a few months," Cannon previously revealed to Yahoo! Insider. The star, who has been married to his singer wife for six years, added, "My main focus is my kids." The pair have 3-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe.
More Mariah Carey News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville