Rihanna Obtains Restraining Order Against Stalker
Rihanna obtained a restraining order against a man who was found lurking outside her house in Hollywood Hills, California last week, TMZ reported. The unidentified man was ordered to stay away from the "We Found Love" singer and her house for at least 100 yards.
Last week, RiRi's security guards saw the man hanging around her house for around three to four hours and believed he was trying to scale the fence. The man ran away after noticing the guards. However, police managed to find him and arrested him on an unrelated vandalism charge.
Law enforcement sources told the site police did not think that the man even knew the house he was lurking belonged to RiRi, but the guards disagreed with it.
RiRi will conclude her tour with Eminem on August 23. The final show on "The Monster Tour" will be held at Comerica Park in Detroit.
More Rihanna News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'