Rihanna Obtains Restraining Order Against Stalker
Rihanna obtained a restraining order against a man who was found lurking outside her house in Hollywood Hills, California last week, TMZ reported. The unidentified man was ordered to stay away from the "We Found Love" singer and her house for at least 100 yards.
Last week, RiRi's security guards saw the man hanging around her house for around three to four hours and believed he was trying to scale the fence. The man ran away after noticing the guards. However, police managed to find him and arrested him on an unrelated vandalism charge.
Law enforcement sources told the site police did not think that the man even knew the house he was lurking belonged to RiRi, but the guards disagreed with it.
RiRi will conclude her tour with Eminem on August 23. The final show on "The Monster Tour" will be held at Comerica Park in Detroit.
More Rihanna News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist