Rihanna Obtains Restraining Order Against Stalker
Rihanna obtained a restraining order against a man who was found lurking outside her house in Hollywood Hills, California last week, TMZ reported. The unidentified man was ordered to stay away from the "We Found Love" singer and her house for at least 100 yards.
Last week, RiRi's security guards saw the man hanging around her house for around three to four hours and believed he was trying to scale the fence. The man ran away after noticing the guards. However, police managed to find him and arrested him on an unrelated vandalism charge.
Law enforcement sources told the site police did not think that the man even knew the house he was lurking belonged to RiRi, but the guards disagreed with it.
RiRi will conclude her tour with Eminem on August 23. The final show on "The Monster Tour" will be held at Comerica Park in Detroit.
More Rihanna News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo