Rihanna Obtains Restraining Order Against Stalker
Rihanna obtained a restraining order against a man who was found lurking outside her house in Hollywood Hills, California last week, TMZ reported. The unidentified man was ordered to stay away from the "We Found Love" singer and her house for at least 100 yards.
Last week, RiRi's security guards saw the man hanging around her house for around three to four hours and believed he was trying to scale the fence. The man ran away after noticing the guards. However, police managed to find him and arrested him on an unrelated vandalism charge.
Law enforcement sources told the site police did not think that the man even knew the house he was lurking belonged to RiRi, but the guards disagreed with it.
RiRi will conclude her tour with Eminem on August 23. The final show on "The Monster Tour" will be held at Comerica Park in Detroit.
More Rihanna News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo