Video: Beck and Jenny Lewis Cover Rod Stewart's 'Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?' at Concert
Beck and Jenny Lewis joined forces for a special performance when they made a tour stop in Redmond, Washington on Wednesday, August 20. Taking the stage at the Marymoor Park, the duo treated the crowd to a funky cover of Rod Stewart's classic "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"
The cover was part of the show's encore. In a video taken by a concertgoer below, the 44-year-old musician and the former Rilo Kiley frontwoman are seen trading lyrics throughout the song while some people in the audience dance along.
Beck recently worked together with Lewis on her album "The Voyager". He is currently on a tour in support of his latest LP, "Morning Phase". He'll be on the road until early October.
Beck is also slated to play the iTunes Festival in London next month. Joining fellow performers including Pharrell Williams, Calvin Harris, Maroon 5 and Sam Smith among others at the month-long fest, he's set to take the stage at Roundhouse on September 2.
More Beck News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier