Video: Beck and Jenny Lewis Cover Rod Stewart's 'Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?' at Concert
Beck and Jenny Lewis joined forces for a special performance when they made a tour stop in Redmond, Washington on Wednesday, August 20. Taking the stage at the Marymoor Park, the duo treated the crowd to a funky cover of Rod Stewart's classic "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"
The cover was part of the show's encore. In a video taken by a concertgoer below, the 44-year-old musician and the former Rilo Kiley frontwoman are seen trading lyrics throughout the song while some people in the audience dance along.
Beck recently worked together with Lewis on her album "The Voyager". He is currently on a tour in support of his latest LP, "Morning Phase". He'll be on the road until early October.
Beck is also slated to play the iTunes Festival in London next month. Joining fellow performers including Pharrell Williams, Calvin Harris, Maroon 5 and Sam Smith among others at the month-long fest, he's set to take the stage at Roundhouse on September 2.
More Beck News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'