Video: Beck and Jenny Lewis Cover Rod Stewart's 'Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?' at Concert
Beck and Jenny Lewis joined forces for a special performance when they made a tour stop in Redmond, Washington on Wednesday, August 20. Taking the stage at the Marymoor Park, the duo treated the crowd to a funky cover of Rod Stewart's classic "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"
The cover was part of the show's encore. In a video taken by a concertgoer below, the 44-year-old musician and the former Rilo Kiley frontwoman are seen trading lyrics throughout the song while some people in the audience dance along.
Beck recently worked together with Lewis on her album "The Voyager". He is currently on a tour in support of his latest LP, "Morning Phase". He'll be on the road until early October.
Beck is also slated to play the iTunes Festival in London next month. Joining fellow performers including Pharrell Williams, Calvin Harris, Maroon 5 and Sam Smith among others at the month-long fest, he's set to take the stage at Roundhouse on September 2.
More Beck News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo