Video: Beck and Jenny Lewis Cover Rod Stewart's 'Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?' at Concert
Beck and Jenny Lewis joined forces for a special performance when they made a tour stop in Redmond, Washington on Wednesday, August 20. Taking the stage at the Marymoor Park, the duo treated the crowd to a funky cover of Rod Stewart's classic "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"
The cover was part of the show's encore. In a video taken by a concertgoer below, the 44-year-old musician and the former Rilo Kiley frontwoman are seen trading lyrics throughout the song while some people in the audience dance along.
Beck recently worked together with Lewis on her album "The Voyager". He is currently on a tour in support of his latest LP, "Morning Phase". He'll be on the road until early October.
Beck is also slated to play the iTunes Festival in London next month. Joining fellow performers including Pharrell Williams, Calvin Harris, Maroon 5 and Sam Smith among others at the month-long fest, he's set to take the stage at Roundhouse on September 2.
More Beck News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up