Video: Beck and Jenny Lewis Cover Rod Stewart's 'Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?' at Concert
Beck and Jenny Lewis joined forces for a special performance when they made a tour stop in Redmond, Washington on Wednesday, August 20. Taking the stage at the Marymoor Park, the duo treated the crowd to a funky cover of Rod Stewart's classic "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"
The cover was part of the show's encore. In a video taken by a concertgoer below, the 44-year-old musician and the former Rilo Kiley frontwoman are seen trading lyrics throughout the song while some people in the audience dance along.
Beck recently worked together with Lewis on her album "The Voyager". He is currently on a tour in support of his latest LP, "Morning Phase". He'll be on the road until early October.
Beck is also slated to play the iTunes Festival in London next month. Joining fellow performers including Pharrell Williams, Calvin Harris, Maroon 5 and Sam Smith among others at the month-long fest, he's set to take the stage at Roundhouse on September 2.
More Beck News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences