Joe Budden Denies Beating His Girlfriend
Joe Budden denied allegations which said he brutally beat his girlfriend. He took to Twitter on Thursday, August 21 to clarify the accusations by replying some tweets from his followers. First user asked Joe, "@JoeBudden wtf, why is audely lying? She really that angry after you left her, smh." Joe replied, "@imBOBBYY or needs the attention. Honestly I'm not sure."
Second user wrote, "my n***a @joebudden beat his gf smhhh he still my n***a doe lmfao." The "Pump It Up" singer then replied, "No Joey did NOT !" Third user posted, "Really praying the allegations against @JoeBudden aren't true. Please." Joe then replied, "@Bee_Bee_Elle thx for the prayers Love.. & no, they couldn't be further from the truth ..."
Earlier on that day, Joe tweeted a cryptic message related to breakup, "Messy break ups are so.. Well....... Messy."
In previous report, Joe was accused of beating his girlfriend the way Chris Brown beat Rihanna. In some photos obtained by TMZ, Joe's girlfriend had some bruises on her neck, arms and legs. Sources close to Joe's girlfriend told the site Joe dragged her out from a restaurant in New York City to his car. He then reportedly choked her and slammed her head into the dashboard of his car.
According to the site, police are currently investigating the case.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder