Joe Budden Denies Beating His Girlfriend
Joe Budden denied allegations which said he brutally beat his girlfriend. He took to Twitter on Thursday, August 21 to clarify the accusations by replying some tweets from his followers. First user asked Joe, "@JoeBudden wtf, why is audely lying? She really that angry after you left her, smh." Joe replied, "@imBOBBYY or needs the attention. Honestly I'm not sure."
Second user wrote, "my n***a @joebudden beat his gf smhhh he still my n***a doe lmfao." The "Pump It Up" singer then replied, "No Joey did NOT !" Third user posted, "Really praying the allegations against @JoeBudden aren't true. Please." Joe then replied, "@Bee_Bee_Elle thx for the prayers Love.. & no, they couldn't be further from the truth ..."
Earlier on that day, Joe tweeted a cryptic message related to breakup, "Messy break ups are so.. Well....... Messy."
In previous report, Joe was accused of beating his girlfriend the way Chris Brown beat Rihanna. In some photos obtained by TMZ, Joe's girlfriend had some bruises on her neck, arms and legs. Sources close to Joe's girlfriend told the site Joe dragged her out from a restaurant in New York City to his car. He then reportedly choked her and slammed her head into the dashboard of his car.
According to the site, police are currently investigating the case.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says