Joe Budden Denies Beating His Girlfriend
Joe Budden denied allegations which said he brutally beat his girlfriend. He took to Twitter on Thursday, August 21 to clarify the accusations by replying some tweets from his followers. First user asked Joe, "@JoeBudden wtf, why is audely lying? She really that angry after you left her, smh." Joe replied, "@imBOBBYY or needs the attention. Honestly I'm not sure."
Second user wrote, "my n***a @joebudden beat his gf smhhh he still my n***a doe lmfao." The "Pump It Up" singer then replied, "No Joey did NOT !" Third user posted, "Really praying the allegations against @JoeBudden aren't true. Please." Joe then replied, "@Bee_Bee_Elle thx for the prayers Love.. & no, they couldn't be further from the truth ..."
Earlier on that day, Joe tweeted a cryptic message related to breakup, "Messy break ups are so.. Well....... Messy."
In previous report, Joe was accused of beating his girlfriend the way Chris Brown beat Rihanna. In some photos obtained by TMZ, Joe's girlfriend had some bruises on her neck, arms and legs. Sources close to Joe's girlfriend told the site Joe dragged her out from a restaurant in New York City to his car. He then reportedly choked her and slammed her head into the dashboard of his car.
According to the site, police are currently investigating the case.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off