Joe Budden Denies Beating His Girlfriend
Joe Budden denied allegations which said he brutally beat his girlfriend. He took to Twitter on Thursday, August 21 to clarify the accusations by replying some tweets from his followers. First user asked Joe, "@JoeBudden wtf, why is audely lying? She really that angry after you left her, smh." Joe replied, "@imBOBBYY or needs the attention. Honestly I'm not sure."
Second user wrote, "my n***a @joebudden beat his gf smhhh he still my n***a doe lmfao." The "Pump It Up" singer then replied, "No Joey did NOT !" Third user posted, "Really praying the allegations against @JoeBudden aren't true. Please." Joe then replied, "@Bee_Bee_Elle thx for the prayers Love.. & no, they couldn't be further from the truth ..."
Earlier on that day, Joe tweeted a cryptic message related to breakup, "Messy break ups are so.. Well....... Messy."
In previous report, Joe was accused of beating his girlfriend the way Chris Brown beat Rihanna. In some photos obtained by TMZ, Joe's girlfriend had some bruises on her neck, arms and legs. Sources close to Joe's girlfriend told the site Joe dragged her out from a restaurant in New York City to his car. He then reportedly choked her and slammed her head into the dashboard of his car.
According to the site, police are currently investigating the case.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors