The Rock Rides Horse-Drawn Carriage to 'Hercules' Premiere in Germany
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made a grand entrance to the premiere of his newest film "Hercules". Looking sharp in his tailored suit, he turned heads as he arrived at CineStar IMAX in a horse-drawn carriage on Thursday evening, August 21 in Berlin, Germany.
Irina Shayk, who plays his on-screen wife in the film, heated up the event as she walked down the red carpet in a red backless jumpsuit with a deep plunging neckline. She paired it with black Louboutin heels. Other cast members in attendance included Ian McShane.
Based on the graphic novel "Hercules: The Thracian Wars", the ensemble-action film is a revisionist take on the classic myth set in a grounded world where the supernatural does not exist. Directed by Brett Ratner, it earned nearly $150 million worldwide since its July release.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris