The Rock Rides Horse-Drawn Carriage to 'Hercules' Premiere in Germany
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made a grand entrance to the premiere of his newest film "Hercules". Looking sharp in his tailored suit, he turned heads as he arrived at CineStar IMAX in a horse-drawn carriage on Thursday evening, August 21 in Berlin, Germany.
Irina Shayk, who plays his on-screen wife in the film, heated up the event as she walked down the red carpet in a red backless jumpsuit with a deep plunging neckline. She paired it with black Louboutin heels. Other cast members in attendance included Ian McShane.
Based on the graphic novel "Hercules: The Thracian Wars", the ensemble-action film is a revisionist take on the classic myth set in a grounded world where the supernatural does not exist. Directed by Brett Ratner, it earned nearly $150 million worldwide since its July release.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service