The Rock Rides Horse-Drawn Carriage to 'Hercules' Premiere in Germany
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made a grand entrance to the premiere of his newest film "Hercules". Looking sharp in his tailored suit, he turned heads as he arrived at CineStar IMAX in a horse-drawn carriage on Thursday evening, August 21 in Berlin, Germany.
Irina Shayk, who plays his on-screen wife in the film, heated up the event as she walked down the red carpet in a red backless jumpsuit with a deep plunging neckline. She paired it with black Louboutin heels. Other cast members in attendance included Ian McShane.
Based on the graphic novel "Hercules: The Thracian Wars", the ensemble-action film is a revisionist take on the classic myth set in a grounded world where the supernatural does not exist. Directed by Brett Ratner, it earned nearly $150 million worldwide since its July release.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'