The Rock Rides Horse-Drawn Carriage to 'Hercules' Premiere in Germany
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made a grand entrance to the premiere of his newest film "Hercules". Looking sharp in his tailored suit, he turned heads as he arrived at CineStar IMAX in a horse-drawn carriage on Thursday evening, August 21 in Berlin, Germany.
Irina Shayk, who plays his on-screen wife in the film, heated up the event as she walked down the red carpet in a red backless jumpsuit with a deep plunging neckline. She paired it with black Louboutin heels. Other cast members in attendance included Ian McShane.
Based on the graphic novel "Hercules: The Thracian Wars", the ensemble-action film is a revisionist take on the classic myth set in a grounded world where the supernatural does not exist. Directed by Brett Ratner, it earned nearly $150 million worldwide since its July release.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen