The Rock Rides Horse-Drawn Carriage to 'Hercules' Premiere in Germany
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson made a grand entrance to the premiere of his newest film "Hercules". Looking sharp in his tailored suit, he turned heads as he arrived at CineStar IMAX in a horse-drawn carriage on Thursday evening, August 21 in Berlin, Germany.
Irina Shayk, who plays his on-screen wife in the film, heated up the event as she walked down the red carpet in a red backless jumpsuit with a deep plunging neckline. She paired it with black Louboutin heels. Other cast members in attendance included Ian McShane.
Based on the graphic novel "Hercules: The Thracian Wars", the ensemble-action film is a revisionist take on the classic myth set in a grounded world where the supernatural does not exist. Directed by Brett Ratner, it earned nearly $150 million worldwide since its July release.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed