Jessie J Announces New Album 'Sweet Talker', Shares 'Bang Bang' Behind-the-Scenes Video
More details about Jessie J's anticipated new album have been revealed. On Thursday, August 21, the British songbird announced that her third studio effort would be titled "Sweet Talker" and it's scheduled to come out in the U.S. on October 14 and a day earlier in her home country. She's seen posing in a black bra and a high-waist shorts in the new LP's cover art.
Jessie has worked with Diplo, Tricky Stewart, The-Dream, Max Martin and 2 Chainz for her forthcoming full-length. "It was the quickest album I ever made," she told Radio.com. "I'm really proud of it though. I really feel like it represents where I'm at right now as a singer, as a woman, as a person, emotionally, everything."
The follow-up to last year's "Alive" has been preceded by lead single "Bang Bang" featuring Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. The song, which recently entered the top 10 on Billboard Hot 100, will be performed live by the trio during the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24. Its accompanying music video will be released after the performance.
Speaking of the video, the three ladies have just teased it with a behind-the-scenes clip that sees them spending a day partying with a bunch of friends. Hannah Lux Davis, who shot the visuals on the Paramount lot in Hollywood, says, "The concept of the video is really about girls coming together and partying it up." She goes on to explain that Jessie shows up on a hot summer day and "really brings everybody together and they kinda start this movement through the city."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal